Haroon's Shoes

5:56 PM

Hi Beauties!

Todays post is going to be about shoes. I love stylish and trendy shoes.... mostly I wear flat chappals as I feel very comfortable in them. Im a size 37. Few months back I got myself 3 different colored chappals from Haroon's. Haroon's is a very popular gift shop situated in Qaddafi Stadium Lahore. They have other branches in Defence Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. They have a huge variety of shoes, bags, wallets, clutches, jewllery, sunglasses, scarfs, home decor and many more. Its a place worth visiting. Anyways coming back to the topic... these are the chappals I got myself.






Its such a nice blue shade with black imprinted sole and a cute little flower on the strap. The sole is really very comfortable and I like wearing this pair.




This is a bright green colored pair with loads of green colored suede pieces sewn together. The sole is so comfortable I wear it whole day long and my foot heels never hurt. The sole is really very soft.




Here is another lovely pair in black with pointed flower petals. Looks classy when worn but I am not so pleased with the sole of this pair. Its a wooden sort of sole and is really hard. My heels start hurting if I wear it for long hours and I definitely cannot imagine shopping while wearing this pair.

I don't exactly remember the prices of these pairs but I guess I got each pair for Rs. 895. Pretty reasonable. I am very happy with these shoes, they are really cute and different and I would suggest you all to pay Haroon's a visit. It sure is worth it. Let me know what you think of my post. Do comment and share your views. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe