Tesoro accessories Clutch

1:53 PM

Hi Beauties!

Todays post is going to be a little from from other regular posts. Its going to be about a clutch bag that I recently purchased from Tesoro Accessories. Tesoro accessories ia a famous brand in Lahore. They deal in jewllery, hand bags, wallets, laptop bags, fashion clothing and lingerie. They have a wonderful collection. Every time I visit Tesoro I end up buying something for myself. Anyways coming back to the topic, I was desperately in need of a formal, semi formal sort of silver clutch bag and I casually went to Tesoro and saw this beauty there..



Here is the inner view of the clutch. It has a silky lining inside and has a small ID/money pocket inside.


There is also a dettachable shoulder chain with the clutch. In case you feel like hanging it on your shoulder instead of carrying it in hand all the time, you can simply attach the shoulder chain and hang it over your shoulder.



I am simply in love with this clutch. I got it from Tesoro accessories Qaddafi Stadium Lahore.I do not exactly remember the price but I guess it was somewhere around Rs. 1250 and I got a 10% discount on it as well. Overall I would rate this product as 5/5.

Let me know what you think of the review. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe