Haul 4

11:54 AM

Hi Beauties!

It has been quite long since I have not done any haul post. I love reading haul posts on other blogs, I am sure you will enjoy reading mine too. These are a few things that I got myself over a period of recent two months.


Click on the image for a larger and better view.

This is the list of things shown in the picture:

1. Borjois kabuki brush
2. Maybelline nail color
3. Giorgio Armani blush in pink
4. Girgio Armani blush in peach
5. Mac Lipglosses
6. Hualiya oil free foundation
7. Versace perfume - sample size
8. Christine base dust
9. Femina water proof eyeliner
10. M.A.C. fake lip gloss set
11. Luscious eye brow pencil for dark hair
12. Flormar eye brow pencil in dark brown
13. Rivaj UK lipstick
14. Dream 4U2 lipstick

This is a short haul post. Detailed post for every item along with review and swatches will follow. Keep a look out for this space. Feel free to comment and share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Great haul. I am curious about a lot of products you have bought :) can't wait for the reviews <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Sara. How about I ask you for your help. Let me know what you want me to review first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. reviews plz.. n wht abt review of oriflame products :s waiting :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. review on hualiya oil free foundation please. is it safe to use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Fleurangelie.... soon :) keep your fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much oil free foundation hualiya?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm a question for you use oil free foundation hualiya???
    or for serving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail I am using it these days and a review is just underway :)

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe