Platform Heels

10:37 AM

Hi Beauties!

So do you like to rock the floor with high heels? Are you into wearing stilettos to achieve that classy look? If yes, then this post might be of interest to you. Some days back I went to Model Town Link Road McDonalds and just next to it is a shop that has kids clothes, shoes and also women shoes. On the main display window I saw some gorgeous high heels and decided to take a look. When I entered the shop there were such pretty classy high heels in different colors and styles. I got myself two of those but would be posting about one only yet.

I have been looking for off white cream shoes for quite sometime as it is a neutral color and can go with quite alot of dresses especially in the summers. So here is what I got myself.


This is the front view of the shoes. I really like the style. It has high heels a back zipper, some clip buckles on sides. 


And here is the side view of the heels.


I have worn these shoes twice to work from 9 to 5.30 and I found them totally comfortable. My feet did not hurt at all. These shoes are imported from Thailand and are really very comfortable. The finishing is great and if properly taken care of will definitely last long. I got them for Rs. 1990 from Chief Sahib which is just next to McDonalds Model Town Link Road. They have some really nice variety of shoes. If you happen to go to Link Road do pay them a visit. I have already chosen another pair in grey heels hope I can get my hands on it soon. Overall I would rate the shes 5/5 in terms of style, finishing and comfort. 

Do you like them? How about commenting on the post letting me know your views? See you next time. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe