Essence Nail color in Skyscrapper

5:24 PM

Hi Beauties!

I showed you some Essence products in my previous haul posts. At first I only found Essence at Al Fatah Lahore but recently The Enem Store went through some major up gradation and renovations and they have brought in a lot of new stuff. This new stuff also includes the complete range of Essence. So I got myself a few Essence products (haul post is in the pipeline). Today I'll be sharing my nail color experience with you from their Urban Messages collection.


The Urban Messages collection by Essence has nail colors, lipstick in red and peachy orange, eye shadow chalks and a few other things. I got myself nail color in number 02, color, Skyscrapper.


Its a 10ml/0.33 fl.oz bottle with a medium sized applicator which gives a fine and smooth application over the nails. The applicator handle provides a good grip as it is perfectly sized. Skyscrapper is a lovely creamy grey mushroom shade with very fine glitter in blue. The glitter particles are really fine and small barely noticeable but provide a really good effect over the nails. 


This is the effect I achieved after three coats. Personally I think the color should have built up and the nails should not have been visible after three applications but still you can see the nails. The formula for this nail color is a little sheer and will remain like this even after three coats. 


The nail color has a thin formula and is a little runny so you need to be a little careful while applying, not to pick up a huge amount on the brush. Anyhow I really like the color. Its super great. 



I got this nail color for Rs. 280. I plan on buying more Essence products and will soon be sharing them with you. I simply love Essence. I would recommend you to check out Enem, their new stock is really amazing. They have got Marks & Spencer winter clothes like sweaters, coats, mufflers, caps, gloves, lingerie, thermals and what not. Hope you liked my nail color. Do comment and let me know. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe