Hauling at Haroon's

11:21 AM

Hi Beauties!

Recently Haroon's opened up a new outlet at M.M. Alam Road in Vogue Towers and I had to check it out. I just could not resist the temptation. So a few days back I went to check it out after work to see what variety they have got. Initially I was a little disappointed becasue the new outlet is really small, I mean really small as compared to the other two outlets they have in Lahore. They have quite some variety here but still not much. A few bags and clutches here are not available in the other two outlets so that keeps the uniqueness of the outlet. Few shoes here are also only available in this outlet. I got myself a few jewellery items from here. They are also available in the other outlets.  




Red stone ring

Green stone ring

Purple stone ring

Turquoise ring

Skin stone ring

Ear studs set

Ear studs set

Ear studs set

Each ring is for Rs. 175 which I would say is very economical in my view. The quality is really good and aslo they are adjustable rings so you can adjust them accoring to the size of your finger. I have been complimented quite alot on the rings. They look really vintage and classy. They have a huge massive variety of rings. You will have to go yourself to check it out.

The earings were for Rs. 125 each. I would say they are more than reasonable. I mean three pair of earings set and that too for only Rs. 125 is a super hot must buy. They look so cute! They are also available in other colors. You must go and check them out yourself.

Key rings

Key rings

These are two key charms I purchased. I usually dont use them as key rings. I hang them on my handbags and they give such a cute chic look to the bags. The doll one is for Rs. 395 and the flip flop is for Rs. 295 or Rs. 225 I guess.

Overall I am loving everything I have purchased. I am just addicted to Haroon's. Hope you liked my haul. You can visit Haroon's in Qadaffi, Vogue Towers and Defence Y Block outlets in Lahore. They have outlets in Rawalpindi and Islamabad too. Check them too. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love your charms!!!!!!!!!! :)btw i got a ring giveaway going on my facebook! you would like it! have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of them are so cute...very pretty and wearable for daytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the rings are soo pretty! ill have to go check out haroons in isbd to find something similar! thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the earings and key chains soo cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe