Oriflame Renewing Hand Scrub

7:21 PM

Hi Beauties!

As much as our focus is on our faces I think double should be the focus on our hands. Since its the hands that do all the jobs be it a dirty job.... hands should be taken care of more often. With all the dust and pollution around hands require a regular care routine. Therefore, I gave Oriflame's renewing hand scrub a try.



Oriflame renewing hand scrub comes in a light coral soft sqeezy tube and the content is 75 ml. Its a small tube which makes it travel friendly and can be easily carried around in the purse.



This is how the scrub looks like. Its beige in color like some sort of foundation base and has small scrub granules.

My Experience:

I would label this scrub as an everyday use scrub. The granules are really fine and they are not at all harsh on the skin. One does not even feel that its a scrub. By saying that the granules are smooth and soft I an not intending that it does not work as a scrub, it really does its job well and scrubs off all the dirt and grime on the hands. I have used it thrice and I have seen instant results. My hands feel soft, neat and clean. Another best thing about this scrub is that it lathers. It is not like other scrubs which are just cream like. I am big on lather and usually prefer face washes and other skin care products which lather because lather reduces friction while massaging and does not cause any bruising or redness afterwards. The scrub is really easy to use. Take some amount of scrub and massage it well on your hands, focus around the nail area and finger joints. Massage for like 5 to 7 minutes and rinse hands with water. Bingo! hello to clean and smooth hands.

You can buy this hand scrub from Oriflame consultants on Facebook. I purchased mine from Oriflame office in Lahore Garden Town. I would recommend using this scrub twice or thrice a week. Its really gentle on the skin and would not harm it. I would rate this product 3.7/5 and would recommend you people giving it a try as well. Hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments and let me know I love to read your feedback. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe