Oriflame Haul for the month of May

10:21 AM

Hi Beauties!

Last month I posted my massive Oriflame haul and this month too I got a few items from Oriflame. This haul isnt massive like the last one, I only got myself a few things.


1. Oriflame styling gel Rs. 238
2. Oriflame Exfoliating Foot Scrub Rs. 279
3. Oriflame Spa Ses minerals bath salt Rs. 439
4. Oriflame Mango and yogurt shower gel Rs. 303
5. Oriflame hand treatment mask Rs. 472

Hope you liked my haul. Drop in your comments and let me know if you have already tried any of these products. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Great haul! I thought oriflame closed in Lahore. Will definitely plan a visit now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE REVIEW THE HAND PRODUCT! I WANT TO TRY IT AS WELL! AND PLEASE HOP ONTO MY BLOG TO SEE MY NEW POST :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wen will we get reviews? plz review foot products ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not tried it yet Bushra

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe