Accessorize Cosmetics Haul

9:06 PM

Hi Beauties!

You know how much I love to shop from Accessorize. You see my jewelery posts every other day from Accessorize. Unfortunately the outlets here do not stock up on their cosmetics range. But now thanks to Just4girls.pk we can get Accessorize cosmetics in the comforts of our homes. Here is what I got myself.


Firstly there is the eye shadow palette in You Are Everything.


There are 32 eye shadows in the palette and have been arranged according to the family colors. The kit is very compact and really travel friendly. The colors are quite pigmented and easy to apply with minimum falls. The palette is reasonably priced at Rs. 1500. Rs. 1500 for 32 shades is quite a catch eh? There is another variation to the palette which is by the name of Lovely Day. I can't wait to get my hands on that one too. Unfortunately it was out of stock and I am waiting for it to arrive now. 


The next thing I purchased is the Accessorize lipstick in Velvet pink. Its a very bright pink shade. The lipstick is highly pigmented and gives out tons of color on the lips.


Coming to the packaging of the product, I am not very impressed with the quality of lipstick holder. However I liked this jewel at the top of the lipstick color. Its different, usually not seen in other lipsticks. The lipstick is priced at Rs. 750. 


I thought this pencil is a simple eye pencil but it turned out that its actually an eye crayon which works as an eye shadow. I have this in shade no 3 which is fairy dust. The crayon has white base with green blue micro glitter chunks. Haven't tried this yet but hoping it would turn out great. Its priced at Rs. 495. 



Lastly I have Accessorize nail color in Hot pink. I forgot to take picture of it with the collective haul picture. I tried matching the nail color with the lipstick :p Hot pink is a loud pink shade but what I like the most about this product is that its neither matte nor its shiny. Its between the two, it does not shine when applied on nails but neither is it totally matte. Will show you the NOTD with it soon. Accessorize nail colors are priced at Rs. 450 each. 



I hope you liked my items. If you want to get your hands on Accessorize cosmetics feel free to click on the link and order from Just4girls.pk. They are the most reliable online shopping store for girls. Drop in your comments and tell me your views about Accessorize cosmetics. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. the eye crayon thing loooks exciting. Would love to give it a try! Nice haul buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your haul crayon eye pencil is looking amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. as ever loving ur haul wanna know if the eye crayon can beat NYX jumbo milk esp on the water line.........do share...plzzzzz then ill have it:)<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow u have got nice stuff :) can't wait for the reviews now.
    http://samrasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul
    lucky girl
    good post

    check my new post
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/gold-full-stretched-push-up-sleves-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg definatly a amazing haul love the color want to see the swatches of the eye crayon

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe