Olive Hand Made Cosmetics Haul

8:17 PM

Hi Beauties!

Im here with another haul post and don't ask me how I got my hands on these products. Since these are not directly available in Lahore, I had to order a few online and some I got from a shop that sells these products. Last year I saw many posts by Pakistani bloggers on Olive Handmade Cosmetics which tempted me to try them out. So here are a few things I got from Object, a shop that sells Olive Handmade products in Lahore.


Firstly I have the Cleopatra's Secret soap bar which is enriched with not only milk but oatmeal and rich moisturizing honey to soothe and pamper your skin. The bar is priced at Rs. 200.




Next is the Dead Sea Mud soap bar which claims to cleanse away oil, bacteria and dirt while infusing skin with essential minerals present only in dead sea mud.  This soap bar is also priced at Rs. 200.




This is the Mango Tango soap bar enriched with Kukui oil and a subtle mango fragrance. I don't know if this product has been discontinued or is simply out of stock as I could not find it on Olive's website. This bar is also priced at Rs. 200.



The Sugar and Himalayan Rock salt body scrub is priced at Rs. 120.



The Cinubtan Scrub is also for Rs. 120.



Lastly who could have missed these oils? Aren't they just cute and lovely? The packaging is just so cute that they scream to buy them. I have them in 4 different types. They come in a 30 ml glass bottle and are priced at Rs. 180. Since these were not available at Object shop I had to get these delivered by homeshopping website. 



So far I have only tried the Mango Tango soap and I can't wait to share my experience with you. Just look at all these things, they are super cute and also hand made. Hope you liked my new haul. Product reviews will follow as I use them. Drop in your comments and tell me if you have used Olive hand made cosmetics. how was your experience? You can check them out on their Facebook page as well. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love organic and handmade stuff nd if ts beauty stuff.. oOo LA la .. . Love ur haul.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously wanted to see the stuff but duunow why blogger si down and not laoding pictures. is any one facing the same problem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all. Yes the products look very yummy :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi shinayaa can u plz tell me from where i can get these from lahore...plz reply me sooon im waiting anxiously

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi shinayaa can u plz tell me from where i can get these in lahore plz guide me the location

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaar i leave a comment earlier before but u cunt reply as ur blog is a guide line for me for so much things but sumwhere wen i need to ask sumthing nd i leave a comment u cudnt reply plz reply me on my email

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find it in object which is at vogue towers

      Delete
  7. I’m trampled by your contents carry on the wonderful work.oro gold

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe