Oriflame Haul for September

10:15 AM

Hi Beauties!

Before the promotions end for this quarter I made a one last trip to Oriflame to get a few products I had my eye on but was controlling my urge to shop them. However I gave up to my urge at the very last moment and purchased these products.


1. Oriflame Even out Day cream for Rs. 712
2. Oriflame Even out Night cream for Rs. 712
3. Veryme Smoothie foundation in Ivory shade for Rs. 359
4. Oriflame Studio Artist Foundation in Sand beige in Rs. 472
5. Sample size Oriflame Studio artist lipsticks (All 5 shades) for Rs. 29 each
6. Oriflame Pure color lipstick in Warm Fuschia for Rs. 279


Oriflame Lip Artist Lipstick Samples in 5 different shades

Oriflame Studio Artist Foundation in Natural Beige






Pure Color Lipstick in Warm Fuschia



Oriflame Optimals Even Out Day Cream




Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream


I hope you liked my new products. I am having high hopes from the Even out creams. Lets see how they turn out. Drop in your comments and let me know your feedback. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. review the creams asap =p The lipstick shade is good =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am using the creams these days review will follow soon :)

      Delete
  2. this veryme foundation is suitable for oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. It gives a dewy finish which I guess will be a little too much for ppl having oily skin

      Delete
  3. kove the haul.. would wait for ur review on night and day creams. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. is tht oriflame studio artist foundation suited for oily skin???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Payel I would not recommend it for oily skin because of its dewy finish

      Delete
  5. whats the difference bw the two foundations .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amne, the very me foundation is sheer and dives a dewy finish while the studio foundation gives more coverage and gives a better matte finish

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe