|Haul|: Jewelry haul for October

9:51 PM

Hi Beauties!

This month is marked with shopping. I have been splurging on items like a mad woman. Enough is not the word in my dictionary at least. I shopped for few more jewelry items this month. I am combining 2 separate haul posts in one as both are jewelry related. So here is what I bought this month.

Bracelets, anklets and scrunchies from Haroon's
The weather in Lahore is changing every minute these days. One moment you feel cold and switch off the fan and the next moment you start to sweat. But nonetheless there is a slight chill in the breeze at nights which marks the arrival of Winters. Last year Haroon's had quite some collection of Winter boots and I was hoping to find some latest designs this year around as well. Winter shoes are not on display yet however these is some really classy, chic jewelry on the racks.

I bought these two beautiful anklets. Although the tags state them to be bracelets but I am using them as anklets as they are quite wide. The anklets are priced at Rs. 625 each

Anklets

Skull anklet

Multicolored anklet
These multi colored, aztec designed hair clips or scrunchies were too cute too be ignored plus I was in a serious need of these tiny scrunchies. They were so economical, I bought 3 of these for Rs. 60 each. 

Small sized scrunchies
If you are someone who has been following my blog from start, you would know how much I love charmed jewelry. I saw these charmed bracelets and was so confused what to buy and what not to buy. There were soooo many of them and all so eye catching. I finally decided on these four. These have been bought from Haroon's and each one costs Rs. 420. 

Charmed bracelet

Golden charmed bracelet

Multicolored stone bracelet

Charmed bracelet
These ear stud sets were too cute to miss. Moreover, they were really pocket friendly too. So I bought 3 different sets. I don't remember the exact prices but they were between Rs. 200- 400 i.e. $2-4 for each set. 

Ear studs set

Ear studs set

Ear studs set


When it comes to jewelry, I usually opt for things I can wear on a daily basis because of my regular job. I prefer to choose casual items until recently I noticed I do not have many bling-y items in my jewelry stash which made me opt for these 2 pairs of ear studs. Each of them is priced at Rs. 595 and I bought them from Haroon's. 

Fancy ear studs with zirconia and ruby colored stones

Fancy blue ear studs
This ring was a random purchase from Equator. Its a shop located on Model Town Link Road. The store displays different brands like Bonanza, Origins ready to wear, Monsoon, Surface and a few others. For accessories they had this new brand by the name of Cocktail. Although I found their items to be expensive but this ring surely caught my attention. I don't remember the exact price of the ring but it was between Rs. 400-600 which makes it $4-6. 

Boxes ring


Last but not the least is my favorite item, Indian style polki anklets. I got these from Liberty market from a jewelry shop and they cost me Rs. 1200. I am so in love with these <3

Indian style polki anklet

So that is it for my jewelry haul. Hopefully, it will keep me sated for a while before I opt for something new. The prices and shops are mentioned with all items for convenience. Hope you liked my haul. Don't forget to drop your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Fabulous!

    You'll look in my blog with a new post: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/10/a-dip-and-back-if-and-true-that-the-fashion-gira.html#more let me know what you think, and if you want to follow me!

    Skip to visit me on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catwalks-Roar-by-Deborah-Micucci/664630293606092?ref=hl and INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/micuccidebora I'll be happy to reciprocate visiting! A kiss :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks... loved each and every piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos for the haul! Those potato fries earrings are the cutest! :D Enjoy! ;) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe