|Haul|: Soap and Glory Think Pamper Gift Set

12:48 PM

Hi Beauties!

Remember the frenzy when Soap & Glory had sale on their products some time back? Facebook was bombarded with pictures of Soap & Glory items and online stores were offering very competitive prices. Much of the hustle bustle was about the Next big thing set which had loads of full size items. I also fell victim to all the craze around the big sale and bought something, its tiny though compared to the next big thing but nonetheless I love it. I have always been in love with Soap and glory products. Hence to satisfy my yen, I ordered the Think Pamper set. Read further to see what items the set contains. 

Soap & Glory think pamper set
I absolutely love think pamper set. Its a gorgeous medium sized pink colored easy to clean pouch containing 7 different products. The pouch contains: 

1. Loofah
2. The righteous butter
3. Clean on me shower gel
4. Glad hair day shampoo
5. Heel genius
6. Scrub of your life
7. Hand food

Soap & Glory think pamper set

Zipper

Top

Inside peek

Inside texture of the pouch
The loofah is not tiny and thin like the ones I have used by The body shop, its big and thick with multiple layers, really fun to use. 

Baby pink colored loofah

Soap & Glory righteous butter, Glad hair day shampoo, scrub of your life, heel genius, clean on me shower gel
The set I got contains 2 glad hair day shampoos but is missing the hand food. I guess its a mix up of products that happened within the company with all the sale rush. Anyhow I am not grieving about the absence of hand food. It would have been nice to have the complete set but its also okay to have 2 shampoos as long as an item is not entirely missing from the set (positivism). 

Soap & Glory glad hair day shampoos

Soap & Glory scrub of your life

Soap & Glory heel genius

Soap & Glory righteous butter

Soap & Glory clean on me shower gel
These are all travel size items and I can see myself taking this set along with me for holidays. The pouch is sturdy and spacey enough to store additional toiletries as well. The shower gel is 75 ml while the shampoos, scrub and heel genius are 50 ml and the body butter is also 50 ml. 

I purchased my set from an online Facebook store by the name of Glitz n Glams. The set cost me Rs. 3500 inclusive of delivery charges. Prices of items on this page may seem a bit on the higher side compared to other pages, its because, they are using air shipment which is expensive but the service and delivery time is great. Its another Facebook store to consider if you want to order on request items within a short period of time. 

Hope you liked my haul. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. OMG this is amazing for the price. Totally worth the money. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all things r pretty please tell about shampoo is it good for rough and frizzy hair....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that bag. Great haul.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe