|Review|: W7 The Fixer Face Spray

12:17 PM

Hi Beauties!

Where the Summer season brings mangoes, it also brings melting faces. The scorching harsh weather hardly allows anything to stay put on face. I have experienced the most water proof, stay on and lasting eye liners to smudge in the extreme Summers of Lahore. The question is what to do to save that makeup from smudging and flowing off the face? Makeup fixers sound like an easy solution. I got a chance to try on W7's The Fixer face spray. How does it perform? Read my review to find out...

W7 The Fixer face spray
About the brand: 

W7 is a UK brand that was launched in year 2002 with a mindset to make quality products reachable to women at affordable prices. At this time, W7 has 500+ products in its portfolio. W7 will now be officially available in Pakistan with the efforts of Beautifed.pk as they are the official distributors of W7 in Pakistan. 

Packaging:

Coming back to our product review, the fixer spray comes in a small sleek plastic spray bottle , black in color in 18 ml packaging. The best feature I like about this product is its small size. Usually the fixing spray bottles are medium sized, this is the first fixing spray which comes in a small sized bottle making it purse and travel friendly. It can easily be placed in your makeup bag and be popped out whenever and wherever needed. 

W7 The Fixer face spray
Usage directions:

After you are done with your makeup, lightly spray the fixer on your face to allow the makeup to set. 

W7 The Fixer face spray

W7 The Fixer face spray
My Experience:

This happens to be my third makeup fixer and I absolutely love it in terms of performance. I spray about 4-5 spritz on my face and I am good to go with all my face covered with the fixer. It forms a whin layer over the skin which can be felt while its drying off. It dries withing minutes giving a slight dewy finish in the beginning then mattifies. It does let my makeup last longer. This I noticed through stay on of my blusher and eye shadows. The same blush on I use without fixer happens to last longer with the help of this fixer. It take more time for it to fade away. The fixer can also be used as a freshener. Whenever you feel like hydrating your skin, spray it on your face to achieve a fresh hydrated look. The only bad thing I found was the icky smell. I did not like it but thankfully, it lasts only for a few seconds. With the plus point of being travel freindly, I suggest W7 fixer spray to be a must have summer product. 

Rating: 

            4.5/5

Grade: 

           A+

Price: 

          Rs. 675

Availability:

                     Beautified.pk

Recommendation:

Must have

Hope you liked the review. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Not a fan of makeup fixers but its gud to see there's an alternative to the more expensive versions out there. Nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like really good fixer spray, for its price i must try it :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good thanks for sharing sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe