|Review|: Shopping online from Brandz R Us

8:58 PM

Hi Beauties!

As you all know, I love shopping and also I love shopping online. I had been on the look out for nice wedges for some time and was really inspired by Kate Middleton's wedges that she wore once. Sadly, I was unable to find those anywhere. Luckily, while surfing the internet, I stumbled upon a website that had those similar looking shoes. For reference I am attaching a picture as to what sort of wedges I was searching for.

Picture courtesy: Google
Since I am short and petite, I am always on the look out for some nice comfortable heels to add a few inches to my height. What is more comfortable than wedges? Luckily I found very similar looking wedges on everything5pounds online shop. Now the problem was to get them safely delivered to my door stop. I inboxed several online Facebook stores which take custom Uk orders and found a good old page offering the most competitive prices compared to others. Since, I had ordered with them before and the rates were the most economical, I placed my order for the wedges. 

Jumex black wedges from Everything5pounds
About Everything5pounds:

The best part about the website is, it offers all products at £5. No matter what you want to purchase from this website, the price is the same. The goal of the company is to provide best of the fashion at a highly competitive price. Their stock runs out real fast , however new designs and styles keep coming in on everyday basis. You shall see a wide variety of products on the website like clothing, shoes, accessories, lingerie, bags, knitwear and what not. The site caters to both men and women and also plus sizes. 

Jumex black wedges from Everything5pounds
Brandz R Us:

Brandz R Us, is the store that acted as an intermediary in getting me these shoes to my door step. Its one online Facebook store that offers very competitive prices. I placed an initial order with them for some Annsummers lingerie which reached me within a month's time in perfect condition. The trust factor was already there, hence I placed my order for the wedges with them as well. As promised, I received my shoes safe and sound in less than a month's time. 

Jumex black wedges from Everything5pounds

Jumex black wedges from Everything5pounds
The soles of the wedges are made of rubber. The height of the wedges is 3 inches. The shoes are really comfortable to wear. I wore them several times to work and my feet did not complain at all. In fact, I received so many compliments on these shoes that a lady in a bank asked me all the details as to how I came to find these shoes and where I ordered them from. With the cheap price tag, they may appear to be of cheap quality but that is not the case at all. Quality wise, they are really good and comfortable.

Jumex black wedges from Everything5pounds

Back view of the shoes

The front

Rating:

            5/5

Grade:

           A+

Price: 

         £5 and Rs. 2399

Availability:

These shoes can be purchased online from everything5pounds or you can order them through Brandz R Us

Recommendation: 

Worth a buy!!!

If you have any item that you wish to get your hands on, you can order it from Brands r Us. Their service is very reliable and they are very customer friendly. Hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So much work into getting a pair of shoes!! Nice Wedges <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look perfect.. I have been drooling over funky wedges this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post dear how about we follow each other?
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe