|Haul|: Essence New Product Range

9:02 PM

Hi Beauties!

It is simply beyond my power of restraint when new products by Essence are introduced and I resist buying them. I love the brand too much for that. Keeping in mind the weather, Essence has launched quite a few tempting products, some of which have made to my favorites list. Before I reveal my favorites, I am limiting my current post to simply a haul post, while the favorites shall be considered in another one. Here is what I purchased from the newly launched items. 

Essence my skin mattifying cream, I love trends nail polishes, Essence soo glow highlighter, Essence eye brow gel
Since its Summers and a cruel one, buying a mattifying cream seemed like a wise option. I am really glad I bought this product. I am using it from the day I purchased it and it has become one of my favorite go-to cream. Detailed review will be posted soon. 

Essence my skin mattifying cream
 Could not resist buying these 2 nude shades in pink and brown.

Essence I love trends nail polishes in nude shades
This highlighter is slowly becoming a hot commodity. When I read initial reviews on this highlighter, I was not very convinced but when I swatched it in the shop, I was instantly taken. I had to buy it there and then. 

Essence soo glow highlighter in 10, look on the bright side
Lastly, an eyebrow gel. I think the gel is inspired from Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomades, since the packaging is very much similar. Does it live up to be a close and affordable dupe? This needs to be found out.  

Essence eyebrow gel in 01, brown
This is all for my most recent haul. Hope you liked my purchases. I bought these items from Victoria Departmental Store, my go-to place to shop everyday use make up items. Drop in your feedback to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Lovely haul, i am eyeing eye brow gel and highlighter :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks and I so want that highlighter :) Enjoy your new goodies :) xoxo

    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow yummy products,I love the nail colors.Do swatch them soon
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got hold of the highlighter too and its beautiful! Waiting for your review on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really interested in the eyebrow gel.
    www.NatashaKundi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your reviews. :) xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! waiting for your detailed reviews now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Review the eyebrow gel first please ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought the brow gel and I am loving it for filling even though it is not so good for shaping sparse brows. I loved the highlighter but it looked really similar to MUR golden lights. I saw the other pink toned shade in it and it was so cute. I might get it :D -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing haul! I have got my eyes on The Nudes nail polishes and Brow gel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck for your future post, these all will be surely awesome like this one.
    orogold

    ReplyDelete
  12. great haul, please mention the prices of highlighter, nailcolours and mattifying cream

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have two of these 3D Duo Eyeshadows. My favourite is Irresistible Chocolate, but Irresistible Caramel Cream just as good.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe