|Review|: Pretty Little Things Lingerie

11:41 PM

Hi Dearies!

Its been really really long that I have not posted anything on lingerie. Its just that the fake Facebook profiles asking me weird questions kind of put me off a bit but anyhow who cares. Today I introduce you to a new online lingerie shop where you get products from the same company that manufactures for La Senza. I will share my shopping experience and introduce you to the brand as well. Read further to know more about this new start up. 




Pretty Little Things

Pretty Little Things is the name of the new lingerie brand in town. I think the name is very apt as undies are little garments and so pretty with beautiful designs and colors. At the moment they are operating through Facebook only. They stock bra sets, panties in small, medium and large sizes. A soft launch took place in Karachi in the month of April to get to know the tastes and preferences of women, a proper launch is planned for the month of August. You can place your order with them through Facebook and they deliver to your doorstep at the cost of Rs. 200. 

Below are some of the designs that were showcased at the open house sale. 
















My Purchases and Experience:

Now I take you to see what I ordered from Pretty Little Things. 

I love the packaging, love how nicely wrapped they are in a crepe paper, giving you a classy feeling regarding your purchase. My only concern here is, they need to start using boxed courier facility as the mere plastic bag tends to put bends on the package and I fear it may cause damage to the under wired and padded bras knowing how parcels are tossed by the courier companies. 



I ordered one bra set and two boy shorts. The bra set I had been eyeing from the day they started posting teasers on Facebook before their launch. 

















The bra set is of amazing quality. The bra is super soft and feels very comfortable on the skin. Not only do I like the print on the bra, I also like how the inner cups have a print too. The inner print is what tempted me to buy the bra set. The finishing is very neat and the quality totally justifies the price. 

The boy shorts are super comfortable, I can hardly feel them on me. They are of light cotton material and very much breathable. They are a bit loose on me which is good considering the harsh Summers. I do not want to get chafed in this weather. The boy shorts slightly lack in the finishing department, the seams could have been neater I believe which would have given them a better look. 

All in all, I absolutely recommend shopping from Pretty Little Things if you are looking to update your undergarments. Want to know another good thing? They cater plus sizes as well which mostly locally available brands are not doing currently. So you can forget about the boring blacks, whites and beige tones and happily order any of these designs as they have a good range of sizes available and adding new designs from time to time. I would most definitely be shopping more from them. If you want to order something, take a look at their Facebook page and order away. 

The floral bra set is priced at Rs. 2300 and the boy shorts were for Rs. 1000 both. With Rs. 200 delivery charges, my total amounted to Rs. 3500 which is good enough for me. If you have shopped from Pretty Little Things already, feel free to share your experience with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It is good to know that now u can have a lil secret venture by selecting the knick Knacks at complete ease and privacy... loved ur pics :)

    www.makeovercraze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing a few pieces from them as well, now that you have reviewed them, I guess its a heads up!! Love your your picks

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe