|Review|: Entice Cosmetics 24k Gold Moisture Potion

7:34 PM

Hello Beautiful!

Its pleasantly over whelming to see so many local brands popping up in cosmetics and skin care. Its great to have finally gotten the much needed awareness that was long over due. I am pretty sure Pakistanis add a huge chunk of income to International cosmetics and skin care brands. Its amazing that some of us have finally tapped into this niche and coming up with products tailored to our skins. Once such brand that launched this year is Entice Cosmetics. I tried their 24k gold moisture potion and here is my detailed review on it.

Entice Cosmetics
I got my hands on this potion at one of their exhibitions in Emporium Mall before Eid ul Fitr. The brand was relatively new at that time surrounded by a lot of hype. I decided to get myself their 24k gold moisture potion in deluxe size only try and see how it fares.

Deluxe size comes in a 5 ml bottle priced at Rs.700/- while full size 30 ml bottle is priced at Rs. 2500/-. If you regularly follow Entice on social media, you will see on and off sales on their prodicuts, lucky you may get it at a price lower than Rs. 2500 during sale.

Full sized 24k gold loisture potion
Pic courtesy: Entice Cosmetics

Deluxe size 24K gold moisture potion

Here is what the brand claims about its 24K moisture potion:
  • An ultra moisurising oil free formula that completely relieves dry skin and recovers skin to moist and tender state
  • Daily moisturizer suitable for all skin types (100% organic)
  • Containing 24K gold flakes combined with rose-hip oil, this serum helps to keep your skin hydrated
  • Reduces the appearance of hyper pigmentation and fine lines
  • Can be mixed with foundation for a radiant finish
  • Can be used as a lip primer to hydrate and prep lips for makeup 
  • Enriched with Vitamin E, pumpkin seed oil and fatty acids to give your skin a natural glow 
Entice Cosmetics 24K gold moisture potion - deluxe size bottle
Packaging: 

The deluxe size comes in a tinted glass bottle with a pump dropper. The bottle is attractive with 24K gold inscribed in golden color. The dropper however is pretty useless, as it does nothing to pick up the product. 

Entice Cosmetics 24K gold moisture potion
Since the dropper was pretty usless, I had to scoop the product out of the bottle to use it. Now I had nothing of the sort which would scoop it out. I tried the archaic technique. I banged the bottom a few times with my palm and viola, here is the potion in a tiny container which I can easily use. Not sure, if this has dried up or what but really, this should not be the consistency of the product meant to be used with a dropper. 

Postion moved from bottle to plastic container

Before and After using the potion
My Thoughts:

I think its a well thought gesture to come up with 5 ml deluxe size and let people try the product before investing into full 30 ml sized bottle. I for one, am really grateful as it saved me my money. Yes, you heard that right. I wouldn't be investing my money into 30 ml pack. Why? Contrary to the popular review posts I read on my Insta feed, I am not wow-ed by this product at all. Here are a few reasons

1. Packaging for one. The 5 ml bottle packaging is a dud. The potion has a thick gel like consistency. There is braely any product in the bottle and, whatever there is, keeps sitting at the bottom. The dropper does not suck up any product due to its thick consistency and one has to scoop out the product and bang the bottom like a ketchup bottle to get some product out of it. I was only able to use it twice with a dropper and once by cleaning off the dropper rod.

2. Overpriced. The 5 ml pack is a total waste of money. Priced at Rs. 700/- the quantity is not worth the price at all. It shouldn't have been more than Rs.300. 30 ml for Rs. 2500 and 5 ml for Rs. 700, seriously?

3. The potion is heavily silicone based in my opinion. It may give the blurring effect, or is non sticky but I found to be heavy on the skin like a layer of it seeping into my skin. 

Pros: 

1. The primer really does give a blurring effect as is obvious from the picture. It reduces the visibility of pores to a great extent. However I am not comfortable with how it feels on the skin, as if, something has settled on to your skin.

2. The product is non greasy. I have used it in Summers and using the remains of it now as well. The product is non greasy and does not leave an oily or shiny feel over the skin. It settles well onto and into the skin. 

Verdict: 

I feel I am in a love hate relationship with this potion. I like it for its blurring effect and non greasy look but I do not like it for the packaging and heavy feel. I am unable to out weigh between pros and cons. However, if I compare it with other similar potions say, Farsali, then its no way near it. Farsali is totally a different league. But from an economic price point and performance, I do recommend giving it a try. However personally, I won't be opting for a full sized bottle. 

Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your reviews on this products,its uses and demerits, really liked the article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog about review entice cosmetics 24k gold. I would say that your view beauty products are good but I would like to suggest products by BBamna.com, that is also one of the best make up brand in Pakistan. I am personally using the products and found the products very useful suggest user to use this and order online by visiting our website: https://www.bbamna.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing review about entice cosmetics 24k gold serum. I would say that u have enough knowledge about beauty cosmetics. I would like to suggest 24k gold serum by BBmana.com its good in quality and have a good tough and I personally am using this product. For more information and order online kindly visit our website:http://www.bbamna.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have reviewed their porfade primer on my blog.

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe