Luscious Single Eyeshadows

6:55 PM

Hi Beauties!

Today im going to do another post about Luscious Cosmetics and the product im reviewing is their single eyshadow in ANGEL.




Its like a light purple, lilac sort of shade. Here is a swatch of it





This is what Luscious claims about their eyeshadows

"Luscious Eyeshadows are luxuriously creamy, rich, and blendable. They are packed with intense color that will never crease or fade. Enhance your eyes with delicate shimmer and a plush, velvety finish."

Quite frankly I do not agree with Luscious. I find this eyeshadow quite powdery and not buildable at all. It is not so pigmented and after some times it gets cakey. Although I have this only eyeshadow by Luscious, do not own any others yet but my experience with this one has not been so great. I find dreamgirl eyeshadows better than this Luscious one. You can read my review on Dreamgirl eyeshadows here. A single eyeshadow costs Rs. 325 and can be purchased online from their website here, they deliver nationwide or you can also buy them from large cosmetics stores.

All in all I am not happy with this eyeshadow and would not recommend you to buy it. I would rate this product 2/5. I hope the review was helpful for you girls. Let me know of your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the wonderful review :) Lovely shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say its more of a critical review :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks well pigmented in the pictures...maybe the lighting??i think it is pretty expensive too!!
    http://getsettoshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benish, the swatch is builded infact very well builded like three to four tyms thats y its looking so pigmented and yes i find it expensive.... for a single eye shadow of this quality its just not worth the money

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe