Luscious Ultra Protective Whitening UV Base

9:30 PM

Hi Beauties!

Here is another post on Luscious Cosmetics and its about their very famous product, Luscious Ultra Protective Whitening UV Base. I know this product has already been reviewed on almost every Pakistani blog but still I feel the need to express my views about this product as well.


It comes in a white cardboard packing like this one with directions and benefits written on the back of the box.


The tube looks like this and comes in a 30ml packing. It is small in size and very convenient to carry around in your purse.


Ingredients and benefits are written on the back of the bottle.


When un lided, this is how the mouth of the tube looks like. You have to squeeze the tube for the product to come out.



Here is what Luscious claims about this product

"Sun damage has become a big part of our lives due to pollution and the environment. No matter what your age is, you are at risk of sun damage (dark patches and uneven skin tone) every time you step out without a good sun block.
Here to the rescue is Luscious Whitening Base SPF 35.
All in One:
• Oil-free Moisturiser,
• High performance Sun Protection
• Makeup Primer
The benefits? The list is endless."

I must say I am totally in agreement with Luscious this time. No doubt this is a miraculous four in one product. It serves as a whitening base, moisturizer, sun protector and also as a face primer. I have been using this product for quite sometime now. Infact this is my fifth or sixth tube. I am totally satisfied and happy with the results of this product. I have a dry skin so this serves me as a perfect moisturizer and also as a whitening base. I regularly use this base. Sometimes I only apply this base on my face and no foundation or powder yet the results are visible on my face. This is my favorite summer product. With all this scorching heat and sweat all day long this is one light product I like using on my face. When you apply it on your face it might feel a little heavy and greasy on the skin but after a while when it sets onto your skin you feel as if nothing is on your face.  

The below picture has been taken before the application of the the base. If you can notice there are fine lines visible in the hand plus the skin is also multi toned i.e. the cracks appear to be more fair then the rest of the hand skin.
 

The below picture has been shot after the application of the product. Notice how it has smoothed out the fine lines and has made the skin even toned, smooth and fair. You can click on the images to enlarge them and see the effect better.
I just can not put it into words how happy I am with this amazing base. It costs Rs. 745 and can be purchased online from Luscious cosmetics website here, they deliver nationwide or it can also be bought from leading cosmetics stores in selective cities. Some people might consider the product a bit pricey but trust me it requires a really small amount so it will last you quite long. I aqueeze some of the product on my fingers and pat them lightly all over my face and then blend it in with my fingers for an even application. All in all I truely love this product, it sure is a must have and would rate it 5/5.

Hope you liked the review, let me know what you think of it... Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thanks for the review...you sounded pretty disappointed with the luscious eyeshadow but your review tells you are happy now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz Benish.... yes im disappointed with their eyeshadows but this base is a gem :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe