|Review|: Uriage Ultra Light Fluid SPF 50+: Your Ultimate Sun Protection Companion

12:16 PM

Today, I am sharing with you my thoughts on the Uriage Ultra Light Fluid SPF 50+. As we all know, protecting our skin from the sun's harmful rays is crucial year-round, and finding the right sunscreen is paramount. Let me start by saying that finding the perfect sunscreen has been a journey for me. I've tried countless brands and formulas, but it wasn't until I discovered Uriage Ultra Light Fluid SPF 50+ that I truly found my match.

Sunscreen, sun block, SPF 50, mineral sunscreen
Uriage ultra light fluid SPF 50+
Packaging: 

Uriage fluid comes in a sturdy mustard colored cardboard box. The box contains every essential detail; from ingredients to usage directions and its skin benefits. The product itself comes in a small travel size tube packaging. The size makes it perfect for a travel companion and its leak proof as well. 

Uriage ultra light fluid SPF 50+ Packaging

Uriage fluid packaging

First Impression: 

This sunscreen comes in a sleek, travel-friendly tube with a pump dispenser. The fluid itself is lightweight and claims to be fragrance-free but there is a chemical like smell to it. It has a runny texture which spreads easily and absorbs quickly, leaving no white cast or greasy residue. I love that it feels more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen, making it perfect for daily use. It adds a glow to the skin in Winter season. 

Uriage ultra light fluid 50+

Uriage ultra light fluid SPF 50+


With an SPF of 50+, this sunscreen offers broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. This is crucial for preventing sunburn, premature aging, and even skin cancer. The water-resistant formula makes it perfect for outdoor activities, although reapplication is still important, especially after swimming or sweating.

Swatch Uriage fluid
Swatch of Uriage ultra light fluid SPF 50+

Swatch of Uriage ultra light fluid
Uriage ultra light fluid SPF 50+

Swatch of Uriage fluid SPF 50+
Uriage fluid after blending completely into the skin

Beyond sun protection, this formula is packed with skincare benefits. Uriage Thermal Water soothes and hydrates the skin, while Aquaspongines provide long-lasting hydration. It also contains antioxidants to protect against free radical damage, which can contribute to premature aging. 

My Experience:

I've been using the Uriage Bariésun Ultra-Light Fluid SPF 50+ for a few weeks now, and I'm thoroughly impressed. It provides excellent sun protection without irritating my sensitive skin. The best part is, it does not gather around my nose area making the foundation look cakey. The sheer coverage helps in evenly applying it on the skin without too much effort. I absolutely love the glow it casts over the skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and protected. I no longer dread applying sunscreen – in fact, I actually enjoy it!

This review is coming in Winter season. I might post an update in Summers after I witness its performance in the harsh weather of Lahore.

Final Verdict:

This sunscreen is ideal for anyone looking for a lightweight, high-protection SPF that's gentle on sensitive skin. It's perfect for daily use, outdoor activities, and even under makeup. If you're on the hunt for a sunscreen that ticks all the boxes, I highly recommend the Uriage Bariésun Ultra-Light Fluid SPF 50+. It's a fantastic product that delivers on its promises, and I'm confident you'll love it as much as I do!

Grade: 

A+

Rating: 

5/5

Price: 

Rs. 3300 approximately $9

Availability: 

This product has limited availability. So far, I have only seen it at RIOS stores. They have a website, so you can order it online to your city anywhere in Pakistan. Also, I am not sure how long the stock will last and if it will be re-shelved. Personally, I wouldn't want it to go out of stock since it has proven to be a gem in my case. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe