Haul 1

1:02 PM

Hi Beauties!

How you doing girls? Here is another haul post I promised you before. I bought these things probably a week back but im putting up the post today. Hope you will like the stuff. (and yes I know I have got hair on my carpet :p)


1. Lakme Fruit Blast facewash in melon melt
2. Bobbi Brown brush kit (A grade copy)
3. Maybelline mineral lipstick in Chestnut
4. Loreal bare natural minerals blush
5. Essence stay all day foundation
6.4U2 Dreamgirl BB cream
7. Essence stay natural concealer
8. 4U2 Lipstick
9. Beautyuk blusher mousse
10. Essence mattifying compact powder
11. Hair volumizing spray by V05



I already have Lakme fruit blast face wash in strawberry but im kinda in love with it so I purchased another one in melon melt from Hafiz Cosmetics store and this time I got it for Rs. 180 :)




I got this Dreamgirl BB cream from ALfatah Store Liberty Markets and I got this for Rs. 430. I have not started using it yet but the salesgirl said its a good cream for daily use and also functions as a base just like Luscious Ultra whitening base but this BB cream has a heavier application as compared to Luscious one.



Beautyuk Blusher mousse in No. 1 and No. 2 from Channel Store for Rs. 350 each. The one on the left is similar to Loreal bare Naturals mineral Blush in number 486. You will find it below in the post.







I noticed this Essence counter in Al fatah this time and the products looked so attractive and colorful, they were so appealing that I decided to give them a try so I purchased a long stay liquid foundation in soft beige which costs Rs. 590, the compact powder in soft beige costs Rs. 460 and the concealer costs Rs. 310. I liked their products, they have a huge range available and all the products are reasonably priced. If you ever go to Al Fatah do visit this brand's counter. You can also check them out on their website here. 






4U2 shimmery lipstick for Rs. 380 from Al fatah Store. Its a very vibrant pinkish purple shade with sparkle in it.



Loreal Bare Naturals mineral blush on for Rs. 850. This is a limited edition color in No. 486. It was especially launched on Loreal's anniversary and is smaller in size as compared to the other Loreal Bare Natural blushers. Its a very natural nude shade. I got this from City Towers Lahore. On big stores its available for Rs. 1200 and above due to their marketing expenses. This one costs less but is 100% original.



Loreal mineral lipstick in No. 250 and color chestnut. I bought this from Channel for Rs. 600. It is 100% original.


This is a fake Bobbi Brown brush kit but an A grade copy. Its a 15 piece brush set and cost me Rs. 950 and I bought this from Channel Store Liberty market.



I forgot to take put it in the collective picture, its a hair volumizing spray from V05 plus ita also a heat protector. So whenever you need to straighten up your hair or blow dry them you can spray it in your roots. It will give a nice volume and bounce to your hair. It cost me Rs. 295 and I bought it from a cosmetics store in City Towers.

Hope you like my haul..... Do comment on it and let me know. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great review! =] found u thru sarahassan's blog!
    I'm also a new blogger...chk out my blog as well
    http://tumble-one.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Aly ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh very nice haul! hows the loreal mineral blush? me want to get one so pls tell me ur reviews!

    pls follow me
    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe