Play Boy Perfume

10:44 AM

Hi Beauties!

I saw something similar to this on Sara Glossicious blog and when I saw it I instantly fell in love with it and decided to get my hands on it as soon as I can. So just before Eid ul Fitr I went to Victoria Departmental store and got myself Play boy in PLAY IT SPICY.




Playboy launched its first women collection in 2010 which consists of three perfumes namely:
1. Play it Lovely
2. Play it Sexy
3. Play it Spicy

Play it spicy is the most unusual of the three perfumes, oriental, floral and hot. The scent of the winner and of the women who knows how to play the "game".

Top notes: pomegranate, Bellini cocktail and pink berries
Heart: tiger lily, passion flower and heliotrope
Base: amber, sandalwood and vanilla.

I got this perfume for Rs. 890 and I am totally in love with this perfume. Once it is finished I am sure I'll be buying it again. So all you girls out there I would recommend you to surely give it a try. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take Care!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. you got it for Rs.890....i checked it at imtiaz super market Karachi and it was for like 1200...i liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Benish I got it for Rs. 890 and yes the prices differ from shop to shop.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe