Accessorize Jewellry

8:02 PM

Hi Beauties!

Here is a quick short post about something I recently got from Accessorize. I am totally an Accessorize fan. I love their stuff, their hand bags, clutches and especially their jewelry. They uploaded some new pictures on their facebook fanpage and also there was the opening of their new store in Xinhua Mall so I just could not resist and went to Accessorize directly after work and here is what I got myself.


No girls, I did not get myself their shopping bag! Its just that the bag was so cute and colorful I just felt like posting a picture of it. 


I got this beautiful gold colored necklace with a heart shaped pendant that has diamontes in the middle and a few small charms around. Beautiful isn't it? I knw the picture is not clear. Something is wrong with my camera settings it isn't zooming close enough. You can click on the picture to view it in a larger size. So I got this for Rs. 1100. i know its expensive but considering it to be a UK brand with original stuff, the price is worth it. I am loving it so much I wear it to work every other day. You can check out Accessorize outlets in Xinhua Mall and Mall of Lahore and there is another one in Karachi too. Visit their facebook page here.

So how do you like my new necklace? Let me know with your comments. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe