Shopping online at Stay Stylish

11:57 AM

Hi Beauties!

Today I'll be sharing with you a dire experience of online shopping that has made me learn new aspects to shopping while online. On September 15th I placed an order with Stay Stylish through her Facebook page. Whatever order I placed at that time I was informed that the products are available except AVON since that shipment will be arriving in December. Well I finally got my order on November 2nd and that too only half of it. So lets start with the post and see what I got in the much awaited courier. 

This is the nicely gift wrapped package that arrived on my official address. Sorry for the crappy quality of images  I was too excited and could not wait to open it, therefore, took the pictures from my mobile phone. One can imagine when one finally recieves something after a very very long wait how high the excitement must be.




Tearing off the wrapper, the order was neatly organized in this plastic container.


Here let me tell you first what I had originally ordered. 

1. Luscious twilight palette (yes, I did not have it till now. I always found it to be expensive)
2. NYX lip gloss in baby doll
3. AVON face brightening foundation
4. AVON mini lipsticks in 3 different shades
5. Oriflame Kajal from their last month promotional price of Rs. 298 (originally priced at Rs. 429)
6. 3 eye shimmers made by Sanam herself
7. 3 creamy blush ons made by Sanam
8. 3 anklets
9. A bracelet

So lets get on further with what I got after much await. 
The Luscious twilight palette which was neatly bubble wrapped in the package. It cost me Rs. 650.

Luscious Twilight palette

Luscious Twilight palette

Luscious Twilight palette

An anklet made by herself as a gift. It was inside this nice small plastic pot.



Its a beaded anklet with glittery beads of copper, jade and purple colors.


This is another nice anklet sent by her as a gift to me which has been made by Sanam herself.


Its a very delicate pearly anklet and looks really pretty and decent when worn and I am sure Sanam worked really hard on it since its such a delicate fine chain.

The only problem I found with this anklet is that its too delicate and can not sustain a slight jerk even and the silver chain might lose its color after sometime. 


Next are the 3 eye shimmers I ordered hand made by Sanam. These are mineral shimmers as told by her. To be honest I do not remember the shades I ordered other than aquamarine (you can see in the image below that I have taken from her page which she also has taken from some other website) since I placed my order way back but you may match the shades for yourself and see if they resemble the image uploaded by her or not!




I do not possess any eye shimmers  so I am not aware of the quantity they are usually available in. If anyone of you has purchased lose eye shimmers before let me know if this is the appropriate quantity for Rs. 100 each. 


This so called Aquamarine shade is finely ground and is quite pigmented but I have reservations with the amount of the product. You can see the swatches below for the product.




As for the next two shades, they sure are highly pigmented but they are not so finely ground as is the above Aquamarine shade. 






Another reservation I have about these shimmers is that they are not in the same packaging as shown in the picture. The applicator catches alot of product and I have to be super careful while applying it. Also the product keeps on falling out of the pots and creats a mess wherever they are placed. 

NYX gloss in baby doll

This is the lovely NYX lip gloss in baby doll which cost me Rs. 650. You can see the swatch below. Its a lovely bright pink color and looks really pretty on lips. However for the price I paid this product is not new but rather used.

NYX gloss in baby doll - swatch

Here I would like to show you the images of the jewellery which I ordered but never got and there was a new reason to it everytime.





The above four are the images of the jewelry items that I had ordered. The images have been taken from her page to show you people. 

After placing the order every time I inquired I was asked the color of beads, any changes I want, or either I was informed that she is working on them and would be ready within a week, after a week and so on. Yesterday I was finally told that some eye primer had leaked over the jewelry items and she can not get new beads so they are no longer available. I wait for over 2 months for my order to arrive and that too only the half of what I ordered and when I open it up to my sheer disappointment I am told that I would not be getting the rest of the order as she can not get new beads. Imagine two months after commitment! and what she tells me further is that its not a big deal since I had not paid for them.... So verbal commitment is of no value these days guys!  Waiting and expectation mean nothing to Stay Stylish. A person has some faith in her to receive the order and one hears in the end that since you paid only half so no worries even if you did not get your items. No my question here is did I request to make the half payment? No! I did not. It was she who asked me to make half the payment and pay the rest of the half after receiving the order.

This is another set of bracelets that I got. Now I am not sure whether they are some part of my order or are gift since they do not look like the bracelet I ordered.








I had paid Rs. 1550 in advance for the order I had placed in which only two items exactly happen to be the same. I was told that my Oriflame kajal has been purchased and yesterday she informs me that I have to pay the full price for the kajal since she had not purchased it then. She lied to me that she is an official Oriflame consultant. When I went to Oriflame no records were found against her name or her mobile phone number. The shipping cost of Rs. 50 was told to me for any city other than Karachi and yesterday it was quoted Rs. 130 to me. In order to get the rest of my order I was asked to pay Rs. 1500 and upon asking how the order amounts to this much, I came to know that I would not be getting any jewelry items, the 3 creamy blush ons amount to Rs. 600, pay more the price of Oriflame kajal and I still fail to understand how the rest of the total amounts to Rs. 1500. Just imagine if I had made the payment I would not have left any leverage to make claims. I must say I am thoroughly disappointed with the unprofessional behavior and non committal behavior of Stay Stylish. There have been instances of she forgetting what exactly I had ordered and what colors. This was a very bad shopping experience for me. Let me mention here further that the Avon order is yet to arrive in December as per her claims.

If you guys are aware of her page you must have seen her updating statuses that people complain and criticize her. I was one of the supporters of her at that time but with this terrible experience I have been forced to change my opinions about her professionalism. One recent conflict occured at Rabeeya's blog sale where several girls blamed her for buying items on blogs and then selling them to customers which is actually true since my Luscious palette is a proof of it. I was told my palette would just be a swatched once and hence is the reason for low price. But from the pictures above it is clear from the lip items that the palette has actually been used and not merely swatched. Most of the pictures on her page have been taken from google or have been stolen from other pages. I personally have read comments of other page owners requestiong her to remove the pictures and she banned them all from her page so no one can comment. In case of any criticism she asks several members of her page personally to support her so my post might get a lot of negative comments but just to prove my point I'll show you a snapshot of a conversation of another person who had placed an order with her and she too was having a bad time. Click on the image to get a larger view of the conversation. In case you have any doubts, I can show you the snapshots of conversations for her commitment and denial of them.


The post you see above is of the conversation held between me and Amal Nauman. She also owns a Face book page. She is having the same issues I am having with her. Just like she has been blocked from her page so have I. So people I warn you from my dire experience do not fall for her sweet talks and long promises as it may prove to be sweet poison. So here is what I learnt from my experience:

1. Always ask to see the original images of the product before buying any item.
2. Keep friendship and business separate.
3. Be sure to ask about all the details so there is no confusion left.
4. Do not be fooled by the sweet talk.

I do not intend to be hateful, all I want is your support for the torment I have been through for two months with all the false promises. This is one of the reasons people fear placing orders over the internet for such fraudulent happenings. How is any misfortune a fault of the customer that he/she has to suffer. I ask Sanam directly that if she is reading this post, can she make it up to me for the two months? 

Sorry for the long post people. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. unprofessionalism ke intaha ho gaye hai! i talked to her b4 placing my order and she sounded unprofessional and fraud to be honest so i didnt ask her further. the jewellery in the pics is no match for the things she sent you. im sorry if it hurts you but it looks like cheap stuff you get from bano bazar for Rs20 or 30. she would be getting profit out of it as well. what she has done with you is that she has taken your money and bcz you gave her that now shes asking for full price bcz you cant take that money back from her!:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. please raise this issue on facebook so tht other ppl are saved from her fraudulence

    ReplyDelete
  3. thts really sad.. eyes shades look horrible :s no grace at all.. and the beads used in the bracelets are so cheap.. :s i think its a big jhatka for u :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. pinktiffany I agree with you..... the reason for such a long post was to make people aware since so many people are already complaining

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw that anklet is not handmade at all! its china stuff you get for Rs 10 or 20.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel really bad 4 you shinaaya.i hope other bloggers support you and ban this fraud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's why I ONLY trust Just4girls.pk. They have never let me down :) That's really sad that they did that to you. It's a shame on their part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mona agar baat proof k sath ki ja rehi ho tau yaqeen aa hi jata ha. Or mene uper jo kuch kaha ha its with proof. Or jahan tk baat ha k aisay paiso mein aisi cheexein aein gi tau jitny paisay usny denay ko bola mene diye. DO u mean to say k aisay paiso mein wo low quality cheap stuff sale kerti ha? :D

      Delete
  9. Im sure she asked you to defend her like she always starts whining when somebody criticizes :) Just like you posted your view here so did I.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. For low cost she sells used and fake cheap wuality products :D

      Delete
  12. Well Mona I do not want to start a fight on my page but just to make you clear I deposited as much amount as she asked me to. And if you have gone through rest my blog you might have noticed money is not an issue for me.... and again just like I pointed out its not about money its about the verbal commitment you make with a person. Words need to be honored especially when running a business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @shinaaya! dear I had the same experience few weesk ago with STAY STYLISH. I had ordered Chirstine shades and JEPs from her. after a long time, I just happened to get my incomplete order after a long wait and that too my amount remains to be refunded. if she does not have things at her end, she should tell the client at the spot that the order is not available. One has to wait too long for the order, and if that too arrives at last, it is not complete? how would you feel? once the order has been dispatched, she informs you that the order is not complete, how does it feel? weird...........

      Delete
    2. Basma I totally understand what you have been through. She buys used things from other blogs on blog sales and sells them to people saying they are slightly swatched hence the low price. If you will complain she will ban you from her page. Whatever you are experiencing I have been through the same road. its better to just avoid it. If you'll voice yourself she will just request the fans of her page to condemn you.... I am sorry vbut she is a hypocrite she'll be nice to you on your face but bitch about you with others. I remember her abusing cutibubbli and sarah hassan and now she is all welcoming them :)

      Delete
  13. I dont know what u are complaining of.she only didnt send u things which u didn't paid for.Total amount of items(kit+Eyeshadows+Gloss)u got is actually 1550.(Gifts not included.u got all the jewellery For FREE.Even Justforgirls.com is not perfect.See my this post and comments below it.http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-online-venture-with-just4girlspk.html?showComment=1318312296993#c4024030341335408921
    It happens that things are out of stock so sender asks if you want to replace an item even when someone has already paid for that.Which didnt happen.If u arent satisfied with a thing just talk to her and sort it out.Things got delayed that shouldn't happen.But may be she was working on something or trying to get all thing to deliver to u.Do not jump on conclusions everyone!U said u pasted your conversation with her but that is some other girl talking behind her back.Dont blur anyone's image on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you had read the post carefully you would have understood that money is not the issue its of commitment.... and the conversation is a proof that Im not the only one suffering.... Kindly read the post thoroughly before commenting

    ReplyDelete
  15. And just like you shared your experience on your blog Im sharing mine..... So what's your problem with it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I apologise for not reading carefully.but i still suggest u to settle the matter. if she has sent u some gifts and has not done right with you. honestly where does she stand.As good as bad.that leaves me totally confused

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes.... its just that in business trust and verbal commitment are of utmost importance. Stalling the customer for two months and then letting know of the unavailability is highly unprofessional. If a client cant be serviced properly then whats the point? Like you wrote in your post something broke in your chest same is the case with me honey and two anklets can not fix it. Trust is earned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. 2 months is unprofessional! honestly i also had problems with just4girls.pk but but a delay of 2 months:(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes and its not just 2 months its the lies as well..... Utter lies. Urban decay naked palette giveaway was another show of fraud.... the winner had a fake profile just created before the winner being announced. Mona 87 above is also her account. The way she has commented is exactly the same way she converses. Stealing pictures from other people's pages and blogs and committing to sell the same products is sheer hilariy and irony

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally agree with you Shinaya ... There are loads of pages who are into frauds and for this I cant trust any online page/website , I totally trust Just4girls.pk they never let anyone down and they are polite and professional and authentic ... It seems we should have to be careful while placing orders with them they might be fraudulent & un-happening . Great post & great help xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agreed with you Shinaya..She is a cheater.once she did a giveaway of urban decay naked palette but the pic is taken from google.when she declared the winner, the winner is a fake id of its own..coz that id was new with two friends only and the ONLY pages liked by that id is stay stylish and other pages made by sanam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know Samreen. You are absolutely right. Few days bak a girl commented on Sara's blog that she placed order with me and has not received it after so many months. She is the other ID of sanam who I blocked long tym back from my page as she was messing around on my page. Now she changed her name and picture and commented on Sara's blog just to sabotage my image. I even have the screen shots of her profile. The only pages likes by this prohile are her own page stay stylish and flavya :D

      Delete
  22. yes i am not agree with u, mai ne stay stlyish se aker order ker k bht kuch deliver kerwaya hai per mujhe kabhi koi aisa masla nai hua hai. or ap kisi ko bilawaja aise hi blame nai ker saktay ho.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Iram apka experience acha reha magar mera nahi. Or mene proof k sath sb kuch mention kiya ha. Mein blame nahi ker rehi mene jo baat kahi ha evidence k sath kahi ha. I hope you understand it clearly....

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Shinaya: i just checked..now the profile of urban decay naked palette WINNER does not exist.lol...winner ban nay k baad profile hi remove ker di fb say .SHYED NAKED PALETTE DEKH K WINNER ka heart fail hogaya..rest in peace winner :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolx :D nothing surprising :D people can stoop quite low just to get more page likes. After these latest comments she is quite active commenting abusive things but since I have the spam on the comments arent appearing.... galyaan b aati han madam ko :D

      Delete
  25. Okay Shinaaya! Thanks for this post, I can't even explain how much helpful this post was for me; though its old but some people never change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support Zubia, means alot :)

      Delete
  26. You know, I've never had the experience of shopping with her. Thank God. But I did notice something:
    This page uploaded some used items and clearance sale stuff. One of such things were Loreal Color Riche lipsticks. I thought they look a bit....ummm... off. Didn't pay much heed. Then there was WnW eye palette. It was same except it did not have the engraved words "crease", "eyelid", etc. Which are there in originals. Someone asked if the products were fake, bam! She banned them. Although I wasn't actively involved. It was still such a turnoff, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you are right. I have been through this. Banning is the only option she is left with and uses her option a lot. What do you expect out of liars anyway? Btw she is banned from Pakistani beauty bloggers community and is not a part of our world!

      Delete
  27. I am looking for a site which is safe for online shopping in Pakistan and which offers cash on delivery facility at your doorsteps?

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe