Ashworth & Claire of London Body Butter

7:33 PM

Hi Beauties!

Winters are here and it has gotten quite chilly. With this cold weather its natural for the skin to go dry and flaky. I have a very dry skin in winters and to keep it hydrated I need to use excess moisturizers and nourishers for my skin. The one body care product that I am using religiously since last year is Ashworth & Claire's body butter.

Ashworth & Claire is a UK based brand and they deal in skin and body care products. They have three product lines namely:

1. Floral Collection
2. Naturals Collection
3. Spa Collection

Luckily I got my hands on the shea butter body butter from their naturals collection.


Ashworth & Claire claim that their naturals collection is rich in natural extracts of Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Coconut, Olive, Honey and Mango. The body butters moisturise the skin and leave it feeling silky, smooth and soft.


Ashworth & Claire body butter in shea butter is a 200ml/6.76 fl.oz transparent plastic jar full till the surface.



The jar was full when I got it but since I have been using it consistantly very little of it is left. I can even see the bottom of the jar now. Its a thick white body butter and smells really really good. It looks more like a home made curd and has thick consistency which is actually a good thing.



My experience with this body butter has been great. I am totally in love with this product. I liberally apply it everywhere on my body everyday and it keeps my body moisturized for whole day long. Its a 200 ml jar and is enough to last for 2 to 3 months depending upon your usage. Since this is about to end i have already got a new one as a backup but that one is in mango, will also review that soon. I got this from Hyperstar Lahore for Rs. 179. The quantity and price for the quality are super great and its a must try for you all.

Hope you liked my post..... Share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe