Flormar Nail Color in 125

11:28 AM

Hi Beauties!

I wanted to do this post some time back but lost my pictures as my memory card was not working. It has been recovered now so I thought why not do this post now..... I love nail colors. I have loads of them as I showed you in my post of how I store my nail colors. This post is going to be on Flormar's nail color which is another bright pink shade.


I purchased this from RIOS at  Hyperstar Lahore. They have a complete range of Flormar products there. I can't seem to recall the exact price but it is between the range of Rs. 100 to Rs. 200. The color number is 125. They do not name their colors.


The nail color has a moderate applicator brush. It could have been a little better but still serves the purpose. The handle has a good grip for easy application.



I really like this pink shade and have used it quite a lot of times. It looks really good over the nails. The results you are seeing in the pictures are after 3 or 4 days of application and you can see the tips are lightly chipped. I have applied two coats here. The color isnt sheer or runny. With a three coat build up it wil be perfect.

Overall I would rate this nail color a 4/5. Flormar is available at all leading stores and is quite easily accessible. Flormar is an international brand and is quite reasonable with good quality products. Their foundations and sticks are really good. Do check out Flormar products and give them a try. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thankyou Sadee.... I love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy free shipping and easy returns on women's clothing from 5 Minute Crafts Girly. Find women's jeans, tops and dresses in casual, formal and work-ready styles.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe