Essence nail color in Trendsetter

12:45 PM

Hi Beauties!

Here is another nail color by Essence. I am in love with Essence nail colors. They have some shades that are sometimes not available in other brands here in Pakistan. This time its a lovely winter color more like gray brown shade.


The shade number is 71 and color name is Trendsetter. These are 5ml sized bottles. The applicator handle is small and might be difficult to handle for some people.. However the applicator brush is great. Its of medium width and provides a good coverage over the nails.


The color formula is dense and doesnot require more than two coats to give an opaque look. This is the result I have achieved after applying two coats. Its a very nice gray brown sort of shade and looks lovely on nails. Those with fair to normal color skin, it will make the hands look more fair and neat complimenting the hand complexion.



I got this from Enem for Rs. 200. For a 5ml bottle I find it a little pricey. Other than the price factor I do not find any other noticeable flaw. Essence nail colors are great. I totally recommend you to give them a try. I shall rate this product 4.7/5. Hope you liked my review. Comment below and let me know. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe