| Review |: Mughziat Hair Oil by Saeed Ghani

12:20 PM

Hi Beauties!

Last Monsoon season I mentioned using Mughziat hair oil for my hair fall problem since I face a serious hair fall every Monsoon season. You can read the mini review of the oil in my previous post to get a head start for this one. Today I am going to share my experience of using this hair oil. Read further to find out...

Mughziat Hair oil by Saeed Ghani



Mughziat Hair oil by Saeed Ghani

Mughziat Hair oil by Saeed Ghani

Mughziat Hair oil by Saeed Ghani

Mughziat Hair oil by Saeed Ghani - swatch
I am not going through the packaging details and content details in this post since I have already done that in the previous post about the oil. Solely sharing my experience here, I would say, this oil actually works. My hair have grown long, by long I mean visibly long. I have never been able to achieve the current length ever without having split ends and ending up getting a hair cut. However this time there are no split ends till date and I am actually experiencing an improvement in growth. Moreover the hair fall has considerably reduced. I only face a little hair fall when its my time of the month or when I am comsuning junk food like a crazy person. An important point to mention here is, do not always blame your hair products for hair problems. Its sometimes your diet, stress levels and harmones that may impact hair fall. So watch out for these factors too. 

All in all I would say its an effective hair oil which really worked on me. It reduced my hair fall to nearly non existent, strenghtened my hair, improved my hair texture and stimulated hair growth. One of my colleagues is also using it and she also claims its working for her. So I totally recommend giving this hair oil a try for all those having hair troubles. However just be patient, it takes time to see results. Do not expect it to work miracles with one time use only. 

Rating:

                          5/5

Grade:

                          A+

Price: 

                          Rs. 180

Availability:

                         Nation wide at all Saeed Ghani outlets. You can also buy them from Just4girls.pk

Hope you liked my review. Drop your comments and let me know your feedback. Your comments make my day. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Sounds great! Will give it a try soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww would love to tryout i have falling problem since spring im using mustard oil it works too but i want to make my hair more thick.
    Thank you for the review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this, but little bit confused, now a definitely will try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will give it a try ,, Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have serious problem with hair growth, i am off to bazar to get this oil :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh sounds like something my hair badly needs! The red tint looks very scary though LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is so hard to find a hair oil that works.i will most def buy it.thankyou for sharing sweet.<3 xoxo
    wwwprettypeachyandpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got this yesterday after reading ur review and slept with it on last night like it says on the box. Fingers crossed it works for me too. The smell is something I'll hopefully get used to with time. For how long do you put it on for and how many days a week? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also keep it over night. Apply it before going to sleep and wash it after getting up the next morning. I use it twice a week, sometimes only once a week. Hope it works for you

      Delete
  9. gonna get it soon, the picture with oil in ur hand takes breath away as if u (God forbid) has a cut on ur hand...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am experiencing terrible hairfall this season..so i guess i badly need some savior.. gonna buy it soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is the procedure for using it like how many times I have to apply it in a week

    ReplyDelete
  12. How many time we have to apply it in a week

    ReplyDelete
  13. ufff,kash yeh ol mujy suit kar jaye :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bought this. hope this will work on my hairs. I am facing severe hair fall :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. I used this oil,its perfect for long hair i wanna use it again now

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its work on dandruff? Or not plz reply

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe