Mughziat Hair Oil by Saeed Ghani

4:15 PM

Hi Beauties!

Its monsoon season here in Pakistan. The weather is so humid these days that it feels as if one is suffocating. In the same manner the skin is also experiencing the same trauma. My skin gets so oily during this season though I have a very dry skin. As for my hair, don't bother asking! They are falling like leaves off trees in autumn. I feel as if I'll be bald quite soon. Since I re bonded my hair last year they feel so thin now :'( Its believed by elder ladies here that Monsoon is the season of hair fall. No matter what remedy is adopted if one is experiencing a hair fall they will fall no matter what and lets not forget those baby hair that pop up in place of fallen hair and spoil your hair styles. So what am I doing to prevent my hair from falling or more like trying to minimize the hair fall? Read below to find out. 



Two years back I was not aware of a local herbal brand with the name of Saeed Ghani. Thanks to my cousins who use Saeed Ghani products in Karachi, they told me about their products. I visited their outlet in Millennium Mall and I was quite impressed to see their range. I also have begun using Saeed Ghani hair oils since I find them effective and pocket friendly. 


My recent purchase for hair oil has been their Mughziat hair oil which is specifically for hair fall. Moreover it claims to stimulate hair growth, softening of hair and prevents baldness.


Mughziat hair oil comes in a 120 ml plastic bottle with a red cap. The oil itself is also red. The only reservation I have at the moment is with the smell of this product. I would say its overly fragrant. It  has a very strong fragrance of henna and Jasmine flower (must be others too but I only could distinguish these two). Once you have applied it over your head all family members will know you have oiled your hair :p Its so strong!


I have just started using this hair oil and can't say at the moment if its effective or not. I shall update you all later at some point about my experience with it. Has anyone used this hair oil? Share your experience with me. I would like to know if it worked for you or not. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. plz share your experience after using it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will wait for your experience :) and i hope it will be good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am facing the hairfall problem too! Let us know your experience =) btw I do have a little giveaway running at my blog check it out
    http://glittersmitter5.blogspot.com/2012/08/competition-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. my sister is using this oil and it's working for her. I'm also gnna start using it heard alot about it. btw I'm new to blogging world just started my blog need support :)
    http://samrasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i used this oil when i was losing too much of my hair.. and honestly it worked like a miracle in just 2 weeks my hairfall was 90% reduced it doesnt fall at all.... i recomment it to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  6. i used this wen i was losing my hair alot... it worked like a miracle nw my hair doesnt fall!!!!! i recommend it to every one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O great Mimi. Thanks for the ffedback. i hope it works for me too. I am experiencing some improvement though

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing your haircare history on your post.


    By
    Marisha Wick
    Jamaican Black Castor




    ReplyDelete
  8. Hay i want to know the result of this product, is it effect??

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey does this oil work equally for boys as for girls?
    i have thinning hair line and alot of hairfall should i give it a try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure how it works on guys. Its a herbal oil its worth a try, if doesnt do any good it wont be doing any harm either

      Delete
  10. it works perfectly for guys :) and nice post Shinaaya ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe