I Love Luscious Lips

5:13 PM

Hi Beauties!

How much joy is felt when we recieve that red or yellow box at our door step? How the heart flutters to open up that courier box..... I felt the same joy and heart fluttering when I got another yellow box from Just4girls.pk. Here is what was in the box


YES! I love Luscious Lips balms. I so wanted to have them since the moment I saw them on Just4girls.pk's website but unfortunately I was broke at that time and later they got out of stock. But few days back they came back in stock and I instantly placed and order for them. They arrived within 3 or 4 days at my door step.


These lip alms are also available separately but since they were out of stock and I did not want to miss them out this time so I ordered the whole set. The set includes lip balms in:

1. Mango and Papaya
2. Strawberries and Milkshake
3. Raspberry and blackberry


The outer cover slides away and the lip balms are placed in a cardboard tray. They are glued at the bottom and come out with a little pressure.


The little jars look so colorful and appealing and also smell wonderful.



I have started using the strawberry and milkshake one. Lets see how it turns out. Before this I was using The body shop's born lippy in raspberry. So I am comparing the results of this to born lippy one. Review will follow shortly.

This set is priced at Rs. 990 on Just4girls.pk's website. I paid Rs. 250 delivery charges for Lahore so in total they cost me Rs. 1240. You can check out their website by clicking on this link here. Hope you liked my new buy. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe