Essence Multi dimension Nail color in 73 - Replay

4:27 PM

Hi Beauties!

I have another nail post today and that too by my recent favorite brand 'Essence'. I went to Al Fatah to get myself something random to treat my retail therapy and I chose a bright blue shade but when I got home this is the shade that came out of my shopping bag. Initially I was a little disappointed but when I applied it on my nails I kinda liked it. Its a nice greeny summery shade.

Essence multi dimension nail polish in Replay
Its not the standard 5ml bottle I have done reviews about before, its Essence mutli dimension nail color range with XXX shine. This is available in 8ml bottle and costs Rs. 280. The name of the color is "Replay" and number is 73 though I had wanted to buy shade 70 :/

Essence multi dimension nail polish in Replay

Its a lovely milky green shade and makes the hands look fresh and vibrant. Spring season is just around the corner and this nail paint is just the color to start up the spring season. This nail color has a good shine like Luscious nail Lacquers (I think they have a good shine too and essence is just like that). However the applicator brush is a little thin which gives less coverage on the nails. When I applied the first cote I was a little disappointed as I found it thick but sheer. But after the second cote I was satisfied with the color pay off. The color you are seeing on my nails is a result of 2 cotes.

Essence multi dimension nail polish in Replay

Essence multi dimension nail polish in Replay


I would give this nail color a 4/5 and will buy more colors for sure. If you still have not given Essence a try then you are missing quite alot of good stuff. Hope you like my nail color. I am wearing it on work today and have received praises... when are you going to buy yours? Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have been looking for a nice mint green nail polish but I don't think Essence is available in Karachi...this is a gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe