OMG: Diana of London Super Long wear Eyeliner

10:50 AM

Hi Beauties!

I am back after taking an Eid break from my blog and also because I was out of city to celebrate Eid with my family. With me coming back, brings new posts for the blog so here I am with a new one and its about one of my favorite products that I have been using for quite some months now and also featured it in my Monthly Favorites post for the month of July (read post here ). Its my Diana of London Super Long wear Eyeliner Pencil. Read further to know about my experience.


Diana of London super long wear eyeliner in 07 - Blackest Black

Diana of London eyeliner pencil comes in shade 07 and named, Blackest Black because of its quality of being a super black eyeliner. Its a silver colored pencil with a transparent lid. They have another one in Black too so do not confuse it with that one. This one only comes in Silver. I have been using it for quite some months and quite frankly I find it to be the best eye product that I have purchased in a long time. I have used almost half of the pencil and did not take the pictures when I originally bought the pencil so the length of the pencil in the picture is what is left of the pencil now. Its a moderately sized pencil and lasts real long. For someone like me who uses eye pencil to tightline eyes on daily basis if it has lasted quite alot of months so be assured it will last long.

Diana of London super long wear eyeliner in 07 - Blackest Black

Diana of London super long wear eyeliner in 07 - Blackest Black

Here is a swatch of the pencil. It has only been swatched once and not builded. You can see how pigmented it is. What I go after in an eye pencil is the pigmentation and the lasting power. Pigmentation alone is not my thing. I require something that stays put in my eyes and does not disappear or fall out to give me raccoon eyes.

Diana of London super long wear eyeliner in 07 - Blackest Black - swatch

Diana of London super long wear eyeliner in 07 - Blackest Black - swatch

I have used many eye pencils before even Rimmel and Revlon but this one I would say is a gem I had been looking for so long. Since I have small eyes I needed something that stays put when I apply it on my waterline. Usually what happens with other eyeliner pencils is that they fall out after 2 to 3 hours and I get a messy look under my eyes and if I have to sneeze all the pencil falls out of my eyes.
However Diana of London Super Long wear Eyeliner pencil in Blackest Black stays put in my eyes for like 5 to 6 hours. It starts to disappear after 4 hours but still some remains of it are visible on the eyes for like 6 hours. Since its quite pigmented it can also be used as an eyeliner over the lids and also to create smokey effect over eyes by smudging it. It does not irritate the eyes or cause any eye problem at all. All the ingredients are written over the pencil you can go through them for your own satisfaction.
I do not remember the exact price of it but I am guessing it was priced between Rs. 300 to Rs. 500. Given the quality of this product the price is very reasonable. Would I repurchase? Definitely YES! Do I recommend? Definitely YES! I hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments and tell me if you have used this pencil before. How has been your experience? Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. m already in love with everything that is diana of London <3
    nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so impressed by the staying power.. nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I have heard alot about tis from other people too. It seems so much better than the traditional kajal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review! ill get this one next :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally agree with you I have been using it for long time now and it's one of my all time fav's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU! Finally!!! I've found someone who shares the same passion for this little gem as I do!
    Although, do let me know which sharpener do you use for this. Unfortunately, I tried a few different ones and they broke the pencil a lot because of its creamy texture and Summers now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im using a cheap sharpener which I bout many many years back for Rs. 40/- :p and it works fine

      Delete
  8. THANK GOD!! FINALLY someone shares the same feeling about this little gem as I do!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe