Grey Mini Bus

11:43 AM

Hi Beauites!

I am back with another OOTD and this one is a little different one from the others since this is something that has been self designed. Its not a ready to wear thing I designed it and got it stitched from my tailor. So here it is :)



Its a grey colored plain lawn shirt piece that has been stitched in a long kurta shirt style with a bus motif stitched at the lower left corner of the shirt.


Here is what I did. I went to Liberty Market and purchased the cloth for I think Rs. 300, purchased the traditional bus motif from Dupatta Gali for Rs. 900 and off I went to my tailor. I explained to my tailor the kind of zig zag pleates I want on the shirt, the thread color, the button color and where to stitch the motif. i named this shirt the grey mini bus because of the grey color of the shirt and the bus motif.


Here is a closer view of the buttons at the shirt. Thanks to my tailor he chose them himself.


Here is a close up of the pleastes, in case somebody wants to show their tailor what sort of pleates they want ;)


And finally the pleates on the sleaves. Similar pleates are on the back of the shirt as well but I forgot to snap a picture of the back view.


I wear this shirt with the pink skinnnies (chorridar) I already own and a matching pink dupatta. The cloth is quite sheer so I wear a black undershirt underneath it. All in all this shirt cost me around Rs. 1600 to Rs. 1700 which I think is quite affordable. I use this shirt as a casual wear and often wear it to work. Have been praised by my colleagues on it too ;) So do you like my self designed shirt? Drop in your comments and let me know. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. this really looks nice, but i wish it was in some lively colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw some shirt in grey somewhere so sort of wanted to get a grey since i didnt have any before this

      Delete
  2. so nice
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe