July Favorites

2:15 PM

Hi Beauties!
 
This is my first monthly favorites post. Hope you would enjoy it. Here are the items that topped to my favorites list this month.
 

  1. Luscious Sparkling Face shimmer in Fairy Dust
  2. Art Deco 3 in 1 blusher
  3. Rivaaj contouring brush

  1. Unbranded eyebrow pencil
  2. Oriflame lip spa therapy
  3. Travalo Excel atomizer spray
  4. Diana of London water proof eye liner
  5. Diana of London super long lasting pencil eye liner
  
  1. Essence pure skin 4 in 1 cream wash
  2. Oriflame shower gel in coconut and ricemilk
  3. Clearasil Blackhead Clearing scrub

 
  1. Faces natural white lotion
  2. Fire perfume by Oriflame
 
 
  1. Sunsilk re style aqua spray
  2. Garnier Fructis shine serum
 


Sorry about the crappy blurry quality of the above picture. I'll fix it when I'll get home. Though I keep on using different products but these are the one ones I found myself returning to over and over again. I have not reviewed these products as yet. If there is any product you want me to review on priority basis so comment below and let me know. Hope you liked my monthly favorites post. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe