Shoes, Shoes and more Shoes

4:58 PM

Hi Beauties!

Before I start my post I would advise you to take your meals and liquids and buckle up because this is going to be a long long post. Either you'll enjoy it or you'll get really bored. So its time to share my shoes haul which I promised sometime back. Lets get started :)

The first pair is from Metro shoes. A great brand I must say. They have a vast variety of shoes and when one enters the shop hardly anyone comes out without a buy. The pair below is a combination of three colors; mustard, green and brown grey. 

Front

It has kitten heels in mustard color and is super comfortable to wear. One hardly realizes wearing heels. 

Back

I have misplaced my receipt for this pair but its approximately around Rs. 1400 or less. 

Side

This black pair is from Marie Claire. I love these wooden sort of wedge heels. They are really comfortable. This pair is for Rs. 2995.

Front

Side

Back

This blue pair has also been purchased from Metro shoes for around Rs. 2400. Its a cross strap sandal style platform block heel. 

Front

Back


Side

This pair is one of my recent buys in fact the latest pair I purchased and I totally love them. They are so so comfortable and so flexible I can't express in words. These ballerina style shoes were really different. I didn't have any such style so I had to get these. They are available in three colors. One is this, one is in red and the last in a darker shade of brown. I purchased these from Model outlet located at Model Town Link Road for Rs. 1995. 

Front


Side

This modest pink pair of heels has been purchased from CrossRoads summer sale for Rs. 1050 at 50% off. 

Front

Side

The heels are 2.5 to 3 inches long are are quite comfortable to wear.

Back

This brown pair is from Breakout. With the current 30% discount offer running at Breakout on their old stock I purchased these for Rs. 1490 from Ali Towers M.M. Alam Road outlet. This style is available in two colors, brown and white. 

Front


Ok! so the fish peep toes are from Marie Claire. You can say I instantly fell in love with these when I saw them and got them the very next day. These are available in two colors, this blue one and the other in red. I'd say I am a little disappointed by this pair because the black elastic kind of hurts me right foot and I am not really comfortable wearing these. However I still love the style and will wear them more often in the hope that the elastic would get a little lose eventually. These shoes are priced at Rs. 2499. 

Front

Back

Side

I don't know what this color is called, I would call it a dull dead pink sort of shade. This color actually matches with a clutch bag I purchased from Accessorize sale. Hence the matching shoes, though I have no dress to match them with as yet. These I purchased from Servis mega store at M.M. Alam for Rs. 1599. 

Front

Side

Back

These pink peep toe platform heels I purchased from Le'sole Liberty Market. Availing the 20% discount offer they cost me Rs. 1955 while the original price is Rs. 2445. Great bargain, eh? 

Front

Side

Back


This multi colored neon pair is also from Breakout. With the 30% off offer this pair cost me for Rs. 1690. These shoes are really soft and comfortable. 

Front

Side

This green pair I must say was a lucky buy for me. This one cost me only Rs. 1000. Can you believe that? This peep toe block heel of 4 inches for only Rs. 1000? I didn't believe it either at first. I don't know why they put this style on such a cheap rate but I seriously love this pair. I got this one from Metro too. 

Front

Side

I like these red shoes so much. They are such a beauty. I purchased these from Marie Claire for Rs. 2995. 

Front

Side

Back

This brown pair has also been purchased from Le'sole and was around Rs. 1800 on sale. Remember mentioning me on my Crossroads bag post that I have bought a pair of shoes to match with the bag? These are the ones that I matched with that bag. In order to see my handbag post matching this pair of shoes click here

Front

This is a platform heel style with peep toe and cut work style on the leather. 

Side

Back

Lastly these mustard pointed heels have also been purchased from metro shoes. Gosh, I love this brand! What I found different about these shoes was the metallic end at the pointed side of the shoes. I liked the idea since the pointy really gets damaged foremost while wearing the pointed shoes style so this is actually a great innovation plus it looks good too ;)

Front

Side

These shoes are priced at Rs. 1599.

Back

This is it girls. These were the shoes I purchased recently. Sorry for the post being so lengthy. I hope you liked my haul. Drop in your comments and share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. FAINT! i love marie claire too but recently it has become too expensive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the prices of everything are increasing day by day :s

      Delete
  2. I loved the shoes from breakout! the outlet in isbd barely has any variety :( and omg i cannot believe these blue ones were for a 1000! im soo gonna go crazy while shopping in lhr soon lol. i love all the heels, but i fall after every two steps so they are a no-no for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. I have heard there is barely any variety in islo for any brand. Since im not that tall im not practicing wearing heels. I dun feel much comfy in them either

      Delete
  3. Omg I love the blue platforms and also the pink ones you got on sale! Loved your haul! <3 I like how you post such different things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blue ones are amazing! we dont have metro in karachi I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... fantastic collection indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a huge shoe haul. I am loving ALL the heels. Aah! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love!! esp those pink and sea green pumps! and i have those marie claire peep toes, but mine are wedges and priced at 1650

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe