Eid Jewellery Haul from Accessorize

10:08 AM

Hi Beauties!

I know this post is a tad late and was due before eid but since I got unexpected hinderances that prevented me from blogging, I couldn't make it before Eid. But you know what they say, Its better late than never. So here is one for you.


With Eid lingering above my head how could I have ever missed going to Accessorize and getting myself Eid jewellery? Well, I did not. I got myself a few things I liked from there. Here they are:
 
A nice blue flowery bracelet priced at Rs. 1400. Its available in another color too but don't remember which one.


Since I have a matching clutch and shoes, matching earings are the perfect thing to add. These light pink colored square earings are simply beautiful. They are sobre and elegant. The outer boundary is metallic with transparent sparkly diamontes. These are priced at Rs. 1250.

These medium turquoise colored ear studs are one of my personal favorites. I wore them to work today and got compliments on these. They are priced at Rs. 650, quite reasonable I would say.  


Lastly a set of necklace and a bracelet in gold color. These can be worn casually or formally. The bracelet is stretchable while the necklace has a push lock. The bracelet is priced at Rs. 950 and the necklace at Rs. 1850.


Bracelet

Necklace


I hope you liked my jewellry haul for Eid. Drop in your comments and share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. dont take me wrong but all the stuff is wayyyyyyyyyyy overpriced:((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sschowder, Accessorize is an expensive brand. Even the prices in UK are almost the same for these products

      Delete
  2. I love the necklace n bracelet in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice haul specially the pink earrings :)

    Kawaii Case international Giveaway to join pls click the link:
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway-kawaii-case-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful items! i love to shop from Accessorize! :)

    thefashionpersonal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg the necklace and bracelets is soo cool! very different from what I've seen! love the earings, they're soo elegant! as always, love your hauls! im soo glad you decided to do one haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice haul as ever esp the middle ages necklace and bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww the carrier bag looks great! I have the same studs as you do :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe