Eid Makeup Haul

12:26 PM

Hi Beauties!

I absolutely love love love shopping! who doesn't? Ugggh, I cant seem to get a hold on myself and keep on spendling like crazy. Here is what I got myself this time and I am calling it an Eid Haul, but seriously would I be using all this at Eid? Naaaaahhhh, its just something to pacify myself that I purchased it all because its Eid :)


1. Benefit Play stick
2. Flormar shimmering body lotion
3. Ck powder foundation
4. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick
5. Loreal Paris Lipstick
6. T Zone oil control serum
7. Bath & Body Works Rio Rumberry body shimmering mist
8. Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
9. Art Deco Mineral Lipstick
10. Art Deco Lip Brilliance
11. Boots No. 7 Blush on
12. The Body Shop Lily Cole special purple eye liner
13. Nail Art Brush
14. No. 17 Eye shadow kit and lip palette (last picture)



Ok, so I am having issues with blogger and I can't get to resize my images. The option just isn't appearing when I select a picture. So I resized them in HTML and they have gotten blurry somehow :s














This was my quick haul post. Hope you liked it. Drop in your comments and let me know. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. those are such nice goodies you got! Love everything, especially the packaging of the no7 blush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou nayab. Yes I loved the packaging of No. 7 blush plus its design :)

      Delete
  2. Loving everything. Do review flormar shimmery body lotion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Remy. Ya sure I'll review it soon

      Delete
  3. nice n very diffrnt stuff.. where did u buy Tzone serum? and Rio body mist? prices?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aima Tzone is available at al fatah on sale for Rs. 195. its a great bargain. And Rio is from racks california its just across Alfatah liberty

      Delete
    2. ok thnx.. everything looks kool ..kindly start reviewing products from every haul..

      Delete
  4. mouth watering haul.
    Share ur experience with T Zone serum, would look fwd to it.

    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou FAB. Reviews will soon follow :)

      Delete
  5. nice haul.especially liked boots blusher and CK powder .where did u get art deco from.i need there foundation but dont know where i can find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Artdeco is available at hyperstar scentsation, raja sahib link road, enem liberty and al fatah stores

      Delete
  6. where did you haul this from? alfatah?

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe