Eid Promotions by Color Studio Professional and a NOTD

5:31 PM

Hi Beauties!

I'll be sharing only my haul posts with you girlies till eid now. Here is another one for you to enjoy. Color Studio Professional like always has come up with another tempting promotion for this Eid. Its, buy 3 nail colors and get a lip artist pencil for free. But this offer is only available at Hyperstar in Lahore. I was grocery shopping at Hyperstar and in the end I went to Color Studio to take a look at their new Haute nail colors. I saw some lovley colors and coud not resist buying them. Take a look on the colors I got for myself.


Color Studio nail colors come in a nicely packed cardboard box with a transparent window so that the colors are visble. I really like their packaging.





So I got myself:
  • 24K Gold
  • Deep Undercover
  • Jade



With the above 3 nail colors I got to chose a lip artist pencil for free. So I chose Coco colored lip artist pencil which is a nude pink brown shade.



Last but not the least I have a NOTD for you as well. I found Jade color really tempting and applied it as soon as I got home. 


Jade is a lovely green sort of shade. I would describe it as a dull light bottle green color with a touch of metallic silver in it. Jade has silver micro glitter in it which reflects the jade shade and gives a knock out shine over the nails.


Two coats of the shade make it appear totally opaque and the best part is it dries out real quick, which means I was done with 2 coats within 5 minutes. Haute nail colors are priced at Rs. 350 which is reasonable enough for the 11 ml quantity and excellent quality of the product. I have always had a lovely experience with Color Studio nail colors and find no flaw so far. I rate it 5/5 and totally recommend you trying their colors. Hope you liked my review. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I have Jade on my nails right now! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul. I like all the 3 shades u got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post!! thanks so much for commenting on my blog..I was wondering if you would like to follow each other..just let me know on my blog, thanks:)

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vibrant, rich colors you've got here. If only I knew how to use most of it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog! Really love it!))
    Following you now))

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Color Studio polishes. Jade is such a great shade. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou all for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe