Essence Color & Go nail color in 43 - Where Is The Party?

4:07 PM

Hi Beauties!

I am back with another nail color review. Sorry for the crappy quality of the pictures. I took them in a real rush right before leaving for work in the morning so they are not that clear as I expected them to be. But I guess they would serve the purpose. This is my first holographic nail color and I got my hands on this one by chance. By the cap of the bottle its looks like a plain old purple color but it is not! Read further to find out....

Essence color & go nail polish in 43 - where is the party?
The shade number is 43, where is the party? and has a double color effect of purple and green depending where the light hits the nail color. The base color is purple with a duochrome green shade. It is not exactly a holographic nail color but it sure gives the effect of one. Its from Essence color & go nail range available in 5ml bottle.

Essence color & go nail polish in 43 - where is the party?

The applicator brush is fine bristled and provides a good coverage on my nails. It is neither too slim and nor to thick, simply the appropriate size for my nails. The applicator handle sure is tiny which may trouble some people while applying but I personally am ok with the handle as well. I applied two coats to achieve this opaque effect and it dries out fast after application too. I would not say its a 60 second dry nail color but still its better than many others. The wear time of the nail color is excellent for 2 days but after that you will notice chipping. Its one of those colors that give you a goth effect and can be worn at halloween or with dark clothes.

Essence color & go nail polish in 43 - where is the party? - swatch

This is a close up of the final effect on the nails. I am really loving it as its a nice duo color nail polish and that too on a very reasonable and affordable price. It costs Rs. 200 and is available at Al Fatah and Enem stores Lahore. You can check Essence products there. I just wish somehow we get the complete Essence range available in Pakistan with all the latest trend ranges *sigh*

Essence color & go nail polish in 43 - where is the party? - swatch

Hope you liked my review of nail color. Post in your comments and let me know. I love to read your views.... Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe