Haul from JMC

10:31 AM

Hi Beauties!

Jeez, Face book is flooded with pages selling jewellery, clothes and nail art items. No? It sometimes gets difficult to distinguish from where to buy and where not to buy. I seriously get confused! However a good customer never forgets the place where he/she has been treated with due respect and high quality services. Same is the case with JMC. I had ordered from her before and ordered again to her because of her professional behaviour. Anyways, I used to watch her page full of so many nail art items, pet accessories, jewellery items and many mix accessories. Finally I ordered a few things from her.


Nail art stamping plate, a scrapper and a stamper. All these at the most reasonable rates as compared to all other pages I have come across so far.

 

A bracelet, ring, kitty pendant and a peacock pendant. The quality is so good and they look so cute that I have got so many praises on wearing these. In fact my female colleagues have decided to order for themselves too.

 

And a few fimo canes :p I think I got one free fimo cane too as my order amounted more than Rs. 3000 so free fimo and free delivery :)

Isn't it an amazing haul? I simply loved everything I got. I got my delivery within 24 hours of making the payment. JMC is really reliable in terms of rates and quality services. I am definitely going to haul some more from her in future. She runs a Face book page, you can check out her page here. Hope you liked my haul. Share in your comments and let me know. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. aww thanks darlingg...cant thank enough really :)
    you guys can visit my page here
    https://www.facebook.com/JMC.Nail.Art.Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe