Im blown away with Nail Art

11:14 AM

Hi Beauites!

Something has happened to me :o I have fallen in love with nail art. Im totally blown away with the awesome nail art designs be it stickers, laces, fimos, stamping or nail tapes. I was short of few things so I hauled a little and what other place could have been better than JMC nail art . This is a quick post about what I got for myself I shall review each product later. So here is what I ordered.

1. Nail art brush
2. Dotting tool

I saw these really awesome nail art videos on youtube where people make these really amazing figures and designs by nail art brush and dotting tool so I thought why not give it out a try myself. So lets see what will come out by the Picasso residing in me. Soon you will see a master piece by me :p

 

3. Nail Tapes in Golden and black



4. XXL nail plate (Image courtesy of JMC nail art)

I had been drooling over this plate. Since my craze has gotten the better of me, I desperately wanted to get this plate to try out different designs on my nails.



This is all I ordered. The plate is for Rs. 2700, the tapes are for Rs. 100 each. The dotting tool is for Rs. 300 and the nail art brush is for Rs. 150. Below are a few things which have been sent to me by JMC as a complimentary gift. I am really really thankful to JMC for being kind enough to send me these. The gift includes a feather hair extention, multicolored micro beads and glitter. I am really excited to try out the feather hair extension and will soon be sharing a tutorial and review on it. I have mentioned the prices above for each item so that you may compare the prices yourself and witness that JMC is without doubt the most reasonable nail art services provider so far.


This is not it. I have another something to share with you ;)


This is my attempt at nail stamping, a design I chose from the large plate. I took this picture after three days of application so yes I can see the tips are chipped and the stamping is not all that great. My point here is to show you that you don't have to be perfect eveytime. I seriously could not figure out the direction to stamp on my nails. You can see the stripes are in different directions on all nails :p Since I am so crazy for nail art these days I am going to practice and achieve better results in future :)

This has been my third shopping experience from JMC and it has been great like before. You can check out JMC on Faceook by clicking on this link . Hope you liked my haul and once again Thank you JMC for the gifts. Share in your views and experiences with me and other girls if you have shopped before at JMC, this might be helpful to all those new people who fear online shopping. Drop in your comments as I love to read them. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. OMG! the plate literally has endless possibilities of nail art! Hope to see alot more in the future from you, and you did really good for your first attempt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nayab ur a darling :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. superb... m also loving nail art now..thnx to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! seriously the plate designs look awesome..plz do more reviews and show us dfferent designs! :)and what are these nail tapes for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes definitely I'll try to share the designs whenever I would use this plate

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe