Nail color Dryer

3:30 PM

Hi Beauties!

Like you all know I am a huge nail polish fan and most of the times my nails are colored. I change my nail color on almost regular basis, which means I need something to quick dry the nail polish on my nails to save time. I saw a nail polish dryer on JMC Nail Art Islamabad's Facebook's page and placed an order. The box arrived the very next day containing my nail polish dryer.


The nail polish dryer comes in a thin corrugated cardboard box with dryer picture on both ends, top and bottom. Inside it lies a nice white colored nail polish dryer.


The nail polish dryer is made up of light plastic. The finishing of the machine is just average. By looking at it, it does not give you the look of a classy high end machine rather it gives an average mediocre look. The machinery and the gadget itself is really light weight and you can hardly feel it around which I would say is a good thing because this makes it travel friendly.


The above picture shows small air outlets. This is where the air comes out for the purpose of nail polish drying. I must say the outlets are really small. Either it has got to have a strong fan or some bigger outlets.



The machine functions by two AA sized batteries. I am using Energizer alkaline batteries for my machine. You can use any AA sized cells. Enough said about the physical attributes of the machine now coming to my experience of it.

One needs to place hand on the base tray of the machine and apply a little pressure. It presses down and activates the fan. The fan blows the air to dry the nail color. I must admit I had really high expectations from this machine but it did not turn out that great. Firstly the outlook of the machine is just average, finishing is not fine. Secondly the fan is not strong enough to dry the nail color quickly. Very little air blows out of the outlets and it does not make much difference whether one is using the dryer to dry nail polish or not. The difference is very insignificant. This machine cost me Rs. 1,475 exclusive of delivery charges and is not worth the money. I would rate it 2/5 and leave the choice upon you to try it or not. Hope you liked my review. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aww That was such a waste of money! Guess I'd just have to let my nails dry the traditional way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear..You bought it, I guess, a year back and itni late feed back :) had you told me earlier, i would have talked to the supplier. Although its never possible to refund and return the product coz its much more expensive to send it back but anyway.
    As for the thing that it doesnt have much power, let me clear you one thing, these portable ones are for home users and on the go purposes. The real thing looks like this http://www.amazon.com/BELSON-Profiles-Pedicure-Dryer-P1011/dp/B000JQ3GMY
    and check out the price.... so dear we import these dryers, they are not made locally and after adding shipping and custom it becomes a bit less cheaper than shown on the different websites. We cant guarantee anything about these things.
    However, I agree to every other point you mentioned. The product has been discontinued. JMC strives to get you the best and is always on the look for the better products. I never had any complains about the Hello kitty one I am selling now.
    However, this very model is being sold at other pages and I hope the blog will be of use to other people who might intend to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Bushra for your response. Yes itna late I have been very lazy :p. I know its not the real original thing rather an imitation of it and the way things are shipped here its impossible to judge the quality of a thing by just looking at the picture of the product. The purpose of my review was to make buyers aware of pros and cons of a product. By this I am in no way criticising your page or anything of that sort. I hope you wont consider it that way and i am sure you you wouldnt :) and in any case your comment above says it all, how much concern you are about customer satisfaction. I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I know dear you did it in a bonafide way. I appreciate it as well. You also count as one of my satisfied customers that's why you have placed 4th order with me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe