Bell Cosmetics Haul from Jalal Sons

4:31 PM

Hi Beauties!

I went to Jalal Sons Main market in order to see if they have Bourjois cosmetics counter and I may get their lip palettes. But unfortunately I could not find Bourjois with them also. However I found a new brand there. I don't know how many of you are aware of this brand, I was not before this. Bell is a Polish brand and s quite popular there. I purchased these products to give them a try and I have found them to be really good. So lets see what I hauled from Jalal Sons.



Belini Cuticle oil pen for Rs. 350.





Bell Lipsticks Glam & Sexy range Rs. 455 each.




Bell Epillette pack for Rs. 625.








Bell blush on 2 shine rouge Rs. 750.



Bell Creamy shine lipstick Rs. 690.





Bell 2 shine mat pressed powder for Rs. 875.





This is it for my haul post. Hope you liked it. Drop in your comments and let me know what you think about it. Has anyone used this brand before? What has been your experience? Share your experiences with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe