Rivaaj and Bourjois haul

3:04 PM

Hi Beauties!

I am back with another haul post. I mentioned in my last post that I had been looking for Bourjois cosmetics counter but so far they are only available at 3 locations in Lahore, at Hyperstar, Pot pourri and I recently found out they are now also available in Vogue Towers. So after my serach at various stores and malls I finally decided to go to Hyperstar to get my Bourjois items. Along with Bourjois I hauled some Rivaaj products too. So here is what I got.


Two different sized hair benders. The orange ones are thick while the red ones are small. I purchased two packs of each as one would not have sufficed my hair. Each pack cost me Rs. 185.

And lastly something I have been looking all over in Lahore, Bourjois lip palettes. These are available in 4 different shades. I got palette number 01 in Rouges Collection and palette number 02 Roses Muses. Each palette is for Rs. 1100 and I am simply loving them.




Reviews and swatches will follow later for these palettes. Hope you are liking all my haul posts. Drop in your comments as I love to read your feedback. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i also purchased red one and feel that i need one more :O

    lip palettes looks great, waiting for reveiws :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fakhra and yes reviews will follow shortly :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe