Versatile Blogger Award

11:11 AM

Hi Beauties!

Guess what? I got nominated as the versatile blogger..... Yaaaaaayyyyy!!! :D I am so thankful to Sparkling makeup blog for her courtesy to nominate me for the award.



I shall now proceed with the things associated with this award. Firstly I must thank Sparkling makeup blog for nominating me for this award so Thankyou so much. I am really honored to get this award. Its really a motivational boost to experience that one's efforts are being acknowledged and people appreciate the work one is doing so a bundle of thanks to Sparkling makeup.

Next I must state 7 random facts about myself.

1. I love watching movies and reading books.
2. I am an eye liner freak. I do not step out withour putting on an eyeliner.
3. I am a foodie. I love exploring new foods and tentalizing my taste buds and not only that, I love to cook as well.
4. The first thing that attracts me to others is the fragrance they have used.
5. I adore furry animals.
6. I switch my hand bags on regular basis too just like my nail colors :p
7. I blog with the an alias, Shinaaya.

Now I have to nominate 15 random new blogs. I personally would prefer nominating Pakistani bloggers so that more and more people become aware of the efforts Pakistani girls are making in the bloggong world. I highly highly encourage the girls who are blogging as its not an easy task with so many social limitations and also due to limited access to stuff.


These are all the blogs I was able to come up with. Now I need to inform all these bloggers that I have nominated them so they can follow all the rules too :)

Hope you liked my award post. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe