Oriflame July Haul

11:14 AM

Hi Beauties!

With the month of July came out the new promotions by Oriflame. They now have these quarterly promotions which stay for like 3 months. Though I personally preffered their monthly promotions like they were used to last year but I think this year they had a change in their promotional policies. Oh well, July has got some new Oriflame products launching in Pakistan. New is their Studio Artist range which has foundation, pressed powder and lipsticks. I got myself a few picks which I'm gonna share with you all.



1. Oriflame Perfume Fire for Rs. 792
2. Oriflame pencil sharpner for Rs. 143
3. Silk anti perspirant 24h roll on deodarant for Rs. 279
4. Optifresh whitening toothpaste for Rs. 238
5. Lip spa therapy for Rs. 439
6. Wonder color lipstick in Beige wonder for Rs. 552
7. Studio Artist lipstick in Hot pink for Rs. 398
8. Gloss bosster in sugar glaze for Rs. 552 (I forgot to put in the picture above, a solo picture of it is at the end)







Beige Wonder


Hot Pink


Lip Spa Therapy





Gloss Booster in Sugar Glaze


Hope you liked my July Oriflame haul. Drop in your comments and tell me what you think of it. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Looking forward to the reviews of the lipsticks! The hot pink looks yum. :)
    I'm having a Bath&Body works giveaway on my blog, hope you enter <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent tried any of them.. would love to know about the -

    Perfume
    Lip spa
    Lip gloss

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz tell me about fragrance of deo n perfume? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aima i personally liked the fragrance of both the deo and perfume. I actually love the perfume. its just the kind I like. As for the deo it smells very nice. Its soft and subtle... Hope this helps :)

      Delete
    2. thnx :) and pink lipstick is amazing :)

      Delete
    3. Yes aima it looks awesome on lips :)

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe