Catrice haul from Mascara Mafia/Beauty Arena

9:47 PM

Hi Beauties!

So I have been checking out Mascara Mafia website from time to time and I liked what they are offering. I was a bit reluctant to order online since online shopping has its risks. Moreover the recent trend I am observing is every other online shopping store opening offers samples to a few bloggers and gains a fan following due to the trust on bloggers. But this offers no guarantee whether the store would operate honorably. I had one such terrible experience with Splurge. Today I would like to share my experience of shopping with Mascara Mafia/Beauty Arena. Read further to find out how it went.



Being a Lahori blogger we Lahories, are still deprived of Catrice counters here. Catrice is available at super stores in Karachi but not yet in Lahore. So the option we are left with is to order online. I placed my order with Mascara Mafia/Beauty Arena just a few days before Eid which means, during Ramzan when the working hours of companies tend to get short. But I must say I did not encounter any delay on Mascara Mafia/Beauty Arena's delivery of my items even in Ramzan. I recieved my order within 2 day's time.

I liked the manner in which my order had been packed. Though it looks ugle in the picture and took me forever to open up my parcel but I'd say, so far this has been the best manner of packaging of cosmetic products that I have ever ordered online. My products were in a plastic wrapper which was enclosed in thick (by thick, I mean real thick) thermapore packing at all four sides and brutually taped in a brown paper envelope. Within the thermapore packaging rested my order. The products were jam packed and could not move hence no damage to the lipsticks or the eye shadow kit.


So here is what I ordered from them:

1. Catrice Smokey Eyes set in Smog over Hong Kong for Rs. 840
2. Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick in Simply Rose Wood 050 for Rs. 750
3. Catrice Ultimate Color Lipstick in Ginger Fred 030 for Rs. 750
4. Catrice Bohemia Collection Ultimate Nail Laquer in Yes, you Tan for Rs. 460


Catrice Smokey Eye Palette

Catrice Smokey Eye Palette back view

Catrice Smokey Eye Palette Front view




Catrice Ultra Shine Lipstick 


Catrice Ultimate Color Lipstick



My experience of shopping with Mascara Mafia/Beauty Arena went perfectly fine and I am rating it a 4.5/5. I am loving all my products. And I will order again from Mascara Mafia/Beauty Arena in future. You can check out their website by clicking on this link. Hope you liked my haul. Swatches and reviews of the products will follow shortly. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe