Oriflame Acai and Pomegranate Antioxidant Face wash

12:20 PM

Hi Beauties!

Oriflame pure nature Acai and pomegranate antioxidant face wash is something that has been reviewed alot in the blogosphere. I read quite alot  good reviews on it. But that is not the reason I purchased this product. Being the shopaholic I am, I just need to see a good bargain in order to grab it even if I use a product or it just keeps on lying in my collection. Did I use this product? What has been my experience of this product? Read further to find out!


What differentiates this face wash from others is that it is an antioxidant face fash. But the question is, what are antioxidants? Antioxidands are comprised of various vitamins, minerals and enzymes that help protect from free radicals what occur in the body as a result of metabolic processes. Antioxidants enhance the body's ability to neutralize free radicals which are the possible cause of ageing. They also reduce inflammation and maintain the flexibility of arteries. Moreover they can help fight the harmful effects of sun on the skin and reduce skin damage and early ageing process. Antioxidants include Vitamin A, C, E, Beta cerotene and lycopene.
 
Foods that are rich in antioxidants are:
 
Berries, Grapes, Pomegranates, Oranges. Pineapples, Dates, Apricots, Peanuts, Walnuts and Green Tea.


Acai and pomegranate antioxidant face wash comes in a sturdy palstic bottle of 150 ml with a white cap. The bottle is long and sleek but is travel friendly. The face wash itself is light pink purplish in color and smells great.


Coming to my experience of this product I would say I simply love it. This is an excellent product for people having dry skin. Oriflame claims it to be an antioxidant refreshing face wash that gently removes makeup and impurities from the skin. Although I do not agree with the makeup removing part because I use it daily day and night but it does not wipe off my eye makeup. I have to romove the eye pencil and wash my face again. However I find it an excellent cleanser. After washing my face with it I can actually feel my skin to be light and free of all impurities. It refreshes the skin without drying it. Skin feels fresh, vibrant and glowy. First thing you notice about this product is the strong burst of smell. I love products that have a lovely scent to them, this product is one of them. The instant you pour it on your hand there is a strong aroma of fruity fragrance which is without doubt of pomegranates. No wonder I felt like gulping all of it! Very little quantity is required over the face as it lathers really well which is another plus point as it would last long. I think it would suit oily skins as well since its a real gentle face wash. I definitely recommend this product to all my readers. If you have not tried it yet, go ahead and give it a try!
 
I would rate this product a 4.7/5 as its not a thorough make up remover. Other than that I did not find any cons in this product. Acai and pomegranate face wash is regularly priced at Rs. 590 but when I purchased it there was a promotion going on this product and I got it for Rs. 343. Amazing price isn't it! You can buy Oriflame products from their consultants having various Facebook pages or visit Oriflame office in Lahore and Karachi to get their products. Hope you liked my review. Drop in your comments and let me know. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ooh! Sounds so good! I love nice smelling products too!
    Too bad I don't have dry skin or I would have tried this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea antioxidants are good for all skin types :) nice review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this face wash is used oily skin also?

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe