Sale hauling from Splash and Lifestyle

9:17 PM

Hi Beauties!

This Winter, as usual, I have been running mad, lusting after every sale there was in the city. No need to mention the big gaping holes in my pocket now :( which is why I am on a spending ban for two months now :'( Holding it up good so far since last week :p This post is long due, I misplaced my receipts and took me real long to find them. It just does not make my post complete unless I mention the prices of the items as well. Read further what items I grabbed from sale. 

My shopped items in Lifestyle shopping bag



Lifestyle and Splash opened up in Lahore some time back, probably last year but I only got the chance to shop with them very recently and that too during their amazing SALE time :D

Splash and Lifestyle are 2 Gulf brands. Splash is basically a clothing and accessories line while Lifestyle covers a variety of products ranging from Home decor to jewellery, hand bags, kids stuff and stationery items. 

My shopped items from Splash and Lifestyle
Here is what I got from Splash!

Black ring

Head pins/ Bobby pins


Gunmetal ring

Multi colored ear studs

Animal pring clutch - back view

Animal print clutch - front view

Animal print clutch - side view

I must say this clutch is super amazing. Firstly its multicolored so goes with alot of dresses. Secondly its so spacy that I am surprised how many items I can put in this clutch. Thirdly, needless to say its very classy!

Animal print clutch - inside view

Black belt
Now for the Lifestye items

Blue Bangles set

Charmed bracelet

Celeste Ear studs

Pink bangles set

Gold colored bracelet
Here are the prices of the items. Please remember these are the prices during end of season SALE.

1. Bobby pins Rs. 263
2. Animal print clutch Rs. 2246
3. Gunmetal ring Rs. 298
4. Black belt Rs. 297
5. Black ring Rs. 357
6. Ear studs Rs. 671
7. Gold bracelet Rs. 608
8. Charmed bracelet Rs. 923
9. Bangles set Rs. 330 each
10. Celeste ear studs Rs. 995

Splash has a Face book page. You can check it out by clicking on the link .In Lahore you can find Splash and Lifestyle outlets at Mall 1 and D.H.A Y block. I must say Y block outlet has some real classy handbags and clutches but they are real expensive. I couldn't even think of buying one at that time. Maybe soon (after 2 months i mean :p) I'll get my hands on one. Hope you liked my haul. Don't forget to comment and show love for my post. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care! 



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Everything's lovely. Specially the bangles <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your haul but the clutch and bangles are what I liked the most!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post <3 the chunky ring looks good and clutch is so funky! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks, loving the charm bracelet! <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe